Advice on spring rating for my KENEVO please

chris edwards

Nov 24, 2018
Lowestoft
I own a large Kenevo , I weigh 80 kg and have been advised by Berkshire cycles I need a 625 rated spring for general all round riding, the bike comes standard with a 502. It seems like a huge leap up on the spring rating can any similar members kindly advise , look forward to hearing back

bbred

Aug 15, 2018
Derbyshire
I own a large Kenevo , I weigh 80 kg and have been advised by Berkshire cycles I need a 625 rated spring for general all round riding, the bike comes standard with a 502. It seems like a huge leap up on the spring rating can any similar members kindly advise , look forward to hearing back
Try the TP Tuned site. They calculate spring size for you free and if you email them they reply very quickly. Great product and service from them on each time

Kenevo cambo

Sep 7, 2018
Australia
I’m about 89kg’s and installed a 2.25x600 cane creek valt spring on my Kenevo Expert. Seems spot on for my type of riding (freeride/DH).
Something to be aware of though I noticed the spring has rubbed on the shock body so would try and get the ohlins spring in the correct spring weight if you can. The cane creek spring appears to be slightly too small in diameter for the ohlins shock.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles