2022 NDuro 8 Freeride

RoJo

Apr 24, 2019
Surrey
Has anyone ridden one? How do you feel about the long 460mm chainstays for a size Medium rider? There are so few reviews on the internet.
Any other better 180mm+ rigs that are better?

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
Has anyone ridden one? How do you feel about the long 460mm chainstays for a size Medium rider? There are so few reviews on the internet.
Any other better 180mm+ rigs that are better?
Hi Rojo the bike hasn’t been released in the uk yet , was told by a dealer that they should be out from October onwards , I put a deposit on one last January , so I have itch I can’t scratch.

RoJo

Apr 24, 2019
Surrey
Hi Rojo the bike hasn’t been released in the uk yet , was told by a dealer that they should be out from October onwards , I put a deposit on one last January , so I have itch I can’t scratch.
Thanks. How you get it soon. The spec looks absolutely epic. I bet you can't wait!

allmtn3rik

Aug 11, 2022
Edinburgh
Are you still getting yours? I was looking for an Allmtn for my wife and all of a sudden they just disappeared from the Haibike website, even in Germany, although the Nduro 8 and 7 are still available in the German site, there is nothing in UK. Some shops still have them for pre-order which is confusing.

RoJo

Apr 24, 2019
Surrey
I have one reserved for March but no news for a while. I've seen a guy on another thread with the NDuro 7

RoJo

Apr 24, 2019
Surrey
I have ohlins. It’s awesome but I also have RS and with the right tune it’s also just fine. I’m not riding at the bleeding edge of performance and I generally buy things at that level quite honestly to no significant avail.

In the end riding is 95% skill and 5% components.

So forsure you can get marzocchi suspension and save some cash.
Unless you ride better than the dudes I’ve ridden with that run of the shelf marzocchi. Julian Clauss on Instagram: "Late laps @alpenbikepark_chur 🫶🏻"
Yep. I agree. It's going to make no difference. I just love the directness of Boxxers so excited by the prospect of dual crown DH38

RoJo

Apr 24, 2019
Surrey
I just heard from my bike shop that my Nduro8 order has been delayed from Wk12 to Wk28 2023 ☹️
Is anyone else having more luck?

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
If you haven't got another bike to use whilst waiting I'd cancel and buy something else.

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
Yes e-bike shop site is now saying that the nduro 8 fr ships from 7th of August mmmmm considering I put my deposit down in January 22 the bike better be fantastic

RoJo

Apr 24, 2019
Surrey
Yes e-bike shop site is now saying that the nduro 8 fr ships from 7th of August mmmmm considering I put my deposit down in January 22 the bike better be fantastic
I can't see any bikes out there that get close to this level of spec for the price. Hope it rides well 🤞

RoJo

Apr 24, 2019
Surrey
Lads, ebikes direct already have the nduro 8 instock(large) this really gets my hopes up that mine will be here this week 🤞
Sweet. Hope you get it soon. I'm waiting for a Medium, trying not to get excited as it might still be a while for me!
Be sure to give us reviews...

discodave

May 24, 2023
Bolton
Sweet. Hope you get it soon. I'm waiting for a Medium, trying not to get excited as it might still be a while for me!
Be sure to give us reviews...
Well haibike uk say mid aug for the other sizes so hopefully not too long for you, ill be straight to a bike park having a blast so ill defo give some feedback.

Jay355

Apr 10, 2020
East Anglia
Picked mine up Saturday 10th after a long wait, size L.
First proper ride this weekend and loved it.

35825965-60C4-4614-BEE3-4F0E40DCCE5B.png

RoJo

Apr 24, 2019
Surrey
I've been told week 35 for size medium.
Considering cancelling and getting a Canyon Torque On or a Pole Sonni 🤔

Jay355

Apr 10, 2020
East Anglia
Tell us more! What was your previous bike and how does it compare? What's the drop on the post, and do you think there is room to fit a larger dropper?
Previously I had a 2021 Cube 160 TM. This bikes in a different league, just monstered the Ardrock enduro. Came standard with 150mm dropper but is currently being replaced for 200mm.
I did have to get the suspension set up by Ohlins as was struggling with rear sag.

jamesm1980

Sep 4, 2023
Essex
Picked up my Nduro 8 this week, never had a bike feel so plush. What are people doing for an App? Seeing as Haibike arent interested in making an app for this bike, which is a pretty big fail. I see some people have matched up a ROX evo 11.1 with the interface- x, anyone running that setup?
WhatsApp Image 2023-09-04 at 16.33.29.jpeg

jamesm1980

Sep 4, 2023
Essex
Found out that since the last Wahoo update I can now connect my Bolt V1 via bluetooth to get range, battery power and mode. It also shows the odo when you go to the app. (y).

Jay355

Apr 10, 2020
East Anglia
Hi
Found out that since the last Wahoo update I can now connect my Bolt V1 via bluetooth to get range, battery power and mode. It also shows the odo when you go to the app. (y)
Hiya, are you running an additional device to connect to the bike? As iv downloadEd the E-Sync App on my iPhone, it connects via bluetooth but won’t transfer data.

jamesm1980

Sep 4, 2023
Essex
Yep i use my Wahoo bolt V1 to connect and get gps for my rides.
I think there are some pretty poor instructions around somewhere on how to get the interface-x to give out different data over bluetooth. I think you have to hold down the walk button and select the bt mode. The Esync app is awful.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles