2022 haibike nduro 8

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
Hi chaps
Does anyone know or herd from any reputable sources when the 2022 haibike nduro range is released, I’ve spoken to haibike uk and they don’t know , I’ve seen the default setting of from August to November 22 , it’s got to be sooner than that surely?
I know there have delays due to covid etc but other European brands have launched theirs.

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
I've seen similar dates too. Whereabouts are you? Les' cycles in Essex, UK seem to have a magic wand and some good contacts when it comes to re-stocking, but the info literally comes through day by day. They had no delivery date whatsoever for a 2021 AllMtn 3.0 but within a week they had stock. They had no idea they were going to become available, but literally got a call from Haibike (Raleigh I think?) out of the blue asking if they wanted some so they took the lot (and sold all within 3 days). Les stated this stock situation often happens this way at the moment.

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
I've seen similar dates too. Whereabouts are you? Les' cycles in Essex, UK seem to have a magic wand and some good contacts when it comes to re-stocking, but the info literally comes through day by day. They had no delivery date whatsoever for a 2021 AllMtn 3.0 but within a week they had stock. They had no idea they were going to become available, but literally got a call from Haibike (Raleigh I think?) out of the blue asking if they wanted some so they took the lot (and sold all within 3 days). Les stated this stock situation often happens this way at the moment.
I’ve put a deposit down on a nduro 8 last month I have no problem waiting ( within reason) just a date would be nice

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
Ah right I didn't know you had already put a deposit down.

Lavenham eh, blimey. Nice part of the UK, I remember taking a car there for a show once. And my Dad lives in Cavendish.

pampmyride

Dec 28, 2020
Sussex Massif
I was waiting for a Nduro 7. But have given up & cancelled the order. Turns out the LBS I dealt with was real hard work - they refuse to post parts! So happy to get out of that.

Rostle32

Sep 26, 2018
Uk
This says everything about Haibike
I emailed a few stores (3) locally about availability of a 22 Nduro 7 in a large and the
replies were,
store No1, Haibike have not stated an accurate delivery date,
store No2, Haibike UK will know more in a few weeks , that was 2 weeks ago !!
store No3, said that they wont commit to delivery dates for Haibike as they tend not to very accurate!!
it looks like Haibike are at the mercy of a really bad run distribution business (Raleigh UK) they need to sort their shite out !!!!

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
I emailed a few stores (3) locally about availability of a 22 Nduro 7 in a large and the
replies were,
store No1, Haibike have not stated an accurate delivery date,
store No2, Haibike UK will know more in a few weeks , that was 2 weeks ago !!
store No3, said that they wont commit to delivery dates for Haibike as they tend not to very accurate!!
it looks like Haibike are at the mercy of a really bad run distribution business (Raleigh UK) they need to sort their shite out !!!!
How tall are you? I’m 6 1”and I’ve put a deposit on a large as it’s has very similar sizing to a 2019 nduro 2.0 in XL my current bike ,I have short legs and a longe torso so hopefully it’s right

Rostle32

Sep 26, 2018
Uk
How tall are you? I’m 6 1”and I’ve put a deposit on a large as it’s has very similar sizing to a 2019 nduro 2.0 in XL my current bike ,I have short legs and a longe torso so hopefully it’s right
Im, 5,11+3/4" but ive a good reach but short legs too, all my bikes have been a large, so touch wood,
that all depends if any arrive in the UK ????? :{

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
The Nduro 7 and 8 look like great bikes for the money. Very aggressive. Aluminium frame is a big bonus as well. Has anyone been given a delivery date?
Don’t know I’ve heard nowt, would be nice to have some sort of idea , if anyone knows ?

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
Was told by the e bike shop in July that it should be from the 4th quarter of 2022 so from October onwards

dixie

Apr 16, 2019
isle of wight
Anyone using a derestrictor chip?
If so can you give me info...as from what I can see the volspeed and speed chip req a display to set em up.....or am I wrong. Cheers

rares

Dec 22, 2023
Romania
Anyone using a derestrictor chip?
If so can you give me info...as from what I can see the volspeed and speed chip req a display to set em up.....or am I wrong. Cheers
Using a speedbox 3.1B (Bluetooth). It's working very nice, using the light button to activate/deactivate it, or using the phone app

dixie

Apr 16, 2019
isle of wight
Using a speedbox 3.1B (Bluetooth). It's working very nice, using the light button to activate/deactivate it, or using the phone app
Yeah I bought the speedbox 3.1 ( noy B) installed but.unsure how to setax speed as I don't have a display as such. So can't see any numbers to change

rares

Dec 22, 2023
Romania
Yeah I bought the speedbox 3.1 ( noy B) installed but.unsure how to setax speed as I don't have a display as such. So can't see any numbers to change
With speedbox you don't set any speed, it's either activated (unrestricted) or deactivated (25km/h).

dixie

Apr 16, 2019
isle of wight
With speedbox you don't set any speed, it's either activated (unrestricted) or deactivated (25km/h).
Speed box video shows setting max speed going up in 5kph increments. Unless I'm 100% wrong.
Be cool if it is either off or on. But it didn't feel like it in test run

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles