Other 2022 Kenevo SL Rumours ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
https
Nope.

Its either a new bike or something to do with the Kenevo. I dont think it has the SL motor either. There is enough information from various places. Someone said the current Kenevo was being phased out which makes sense given the 2021 version was the same bike as the 2020. Probably Covid delayed this new Kenevo variant im guessing it was supposed to be the 2021 Model.

Im guessing Carbon framed with 38mm forks. Air shock and lighter weight design/focus. Probably either Mullet or mullet convertible given the patents around variable adjustable geo i saw a little while ago.

This will be my last ebike before solid state batteries are a thing. If it is what i expect it to be.
FF Levo it is

Geniusbiker

Jan 13, 2021
Germany
Two members in the German pedelec-forum posted that they already have ordered their Kenevo SLs and that it is a 29er with 35 Nm.
One of them wrote that his Kenevo SL in S4 is confirmed to be delivered end of April.
He informes also that there will be a new Kenevo SL AND a new Kenevo.

Last edited:

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
Two members in the German pedelec-forum posted that they already have ordered their Kenevo SLs and that it is a 29er with 35 Nm.
One of them wrote that his Kenevo SL in S4 is confirmed to be delivered end of April.
He informes also that there will be a new Kenevo SL AND a new Kenevo.
Too bad it remains at 35nm. I love my SL but a little more power would be nice so i can keep up with FF ebikes on big climbs

Also, i imagine the Kenevo SL will be heavier/burlier than the Levo SL

h.grenade

Feb 13, 2021
PNW
A new Kenevo with Enduro suspension would be sick. I hope they do FF and not just SL. I will sell my DH bike for sure! I really have to try the mullet setup. Looks like all new bikes are mullet haha

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
I hope that’s what they’re referring to and I hope they haven’t gone full idiotic on the pricing. Please keep it reasonable. It’s bad enough we have less power but do you have to stab us in the back with shitty pricing as well?

dochabanero

Sep 8, 2019
Sweden
I hope that’s what they’re referring to and I hope they haven’t gone full idiotic on the pricing. Please keep it reasonable. It’s bad enough we have less power but do you have to stab us in the back with shitty pricing as well?

Since a sworks Levo SL is 16K €, don’t keep your hopes up with regards to reasonable pricing.

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
Rob answered my question which still has to be decoded ?
5C894085-E5FE-4931-9182-5244511B5D19.jpeg

87E0F5C4-08AB-4313-9D6A-629C46DABE6B.png

jcmonty

Sep 5, 2018
California
Probably did the math on when everyone will start moaning about lack of stock on the levos. ?

I know it’s going to be rad. Just hope they have a comp or lower price version. Wishful thinking I know.. more likely we will see a $20k usd version than that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles