2021 Santa Cruz Bullit

Ervas

Aug 30, 2022
Portugal
Made a 5% down payment for my Bullit X01Coil on the 1st week of December(2021!) and still haven´t got it.
Delivery times have gone crazy (only in Europe or is it everywhere?!) I know it is not the shop's fault but i'm getting completely frustrated with this and we still haven't discussed the price increase (when I "bought it" it was 12keuro). Now they are pricing it above 14k. And with so much time between ordering and delivery, I don´t know what I will get, or if there is a new Bullit 2023 on the "oven"

Yesterday I started to look to other brands...

Best Regards to all, JJ

Stekaczek

Aug 5, 2022
Warsaw
Made a 5% down payment for my Bullit X01Coil on the 1st week of December(2021!) and still haven´t got it.
Delivery times have gone crazy (only in Europe or is it everywhere?!) I know it is not the shop's fault but i'm getting completely frustrated with this and we still haven't discussed the price increase (when I "bought it" it was 12keuro). Now they are pricing it above 14k. And with so much time between ordering and delivery, I don´t know what I will get, or if there is a new Bullit 2023 on the "oven"

Yesterday I started to look to other brands...

Best Regards to all, JJ

I placed my order in Nov 2020 and still have not received my Bullit XO. Check out this thread Pissed off at SC brand - EMTB Forums

rafyc

Aug 19, 2022
France
Hi i've call some shop here in Europe and they received a batch confirmed for October. Few shops still have some in stock. If it' a big shop they will received them before the small shops i assume.

rafyc

Aug 19, 2022
France
Concerning the size i've try rapidly L and XL and i cant notice any differences but went with XL. Not a huge difference concerning the weight

Stekaczek

Aug 5, 2022
Warsaw
Hi i've call some shop here in Europe and they received a batch confirmed for October. Few shops still have some in stock. If it' a big shop they will received them before the small shops i assume.
Can you tell me which ones have still Bullits. I did same some time ago but could not find any. Thx

rafyc

Aug 19, 2022
France
Your welcome ! do not hesitate to ask them a special mount. I had a coil uptade with Deluxe Coil Ultimate for only +100.

rafyc

Aug 19, 2022
France
Quick question, how do you wash your Bullit ? the safety cover is only maintained with the battery thread

UVRail

Sep 13, 2020
London
Quick question, how do you wash your Bullit ? the safety cover is only maintained with the battery thread
Very rarely in the summer - just a wipe down with a cloth. In the winter, I'll hose it down when it gets particularly muddy, being very careful not to blast water into the battery compartment. Don't use a pressure washer!

Richwall

Jan 15, 2021
Uk
Bullit for sale, posted in the bikes for sale section.

0E2D74DB-CB74-48F4-830C-A3BDD091E0E6.png

333psi

Apr 4, 2022
Atlanta
Does anyone know where this cable routing spot goes? I’ve tried to push cable housing through but it just gets stuck. I’m looking for where the dropper post routing is if anyone knows. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 63094
Did you figure out the cable routing for the dropper? I've got my motor pulled out to try to see how the dropper cable housing goes upward after the picture you show.

osmoze

Nov 22, 2022
France
Hi,
I'm searching for new Decals on my Bullit.
I've seen Santa Cruz's but I'm not sure witch one : Standard (Bullit) or XL (Bullit 3C)

Anyone have seen nices decals for bullit somewhere else?

cdavies102

Jun 29, 2021
UK
Hi,
I've seen Santa Cruz's but I'm not sure witch one : Standard (Bullit) or XL (Bullit 3C)

It says on the link?

Standard (all models except Bullit...) and XL - Bullit

Shreddy

Sep 14, 2021
Surrey
Hi,

The emtb Bullit is the 3C & does have slightly larger decals than standard Santa bikes. I used www.slikgraphics.com

Redlemon

Oct 30, 2021
Canada
I placed my order in Nov 2020 and still have not received my Bullit XO. Check out this thread Pissed off at SC brand - EMTB Forums

Can't fault SC 100% for this as this was part of all the COVID shortages, but it's still frustating.

Some Santa Cruz Bikes are 25% off here in Canada right now, even new SC Heckler on order!

Shops are starting to receive 2023 Bullit with the updated colors, strange that it wasn't announced by Santa Cruz yet.

Light blue matte & Hunter Green will be available for 2023, didn't see that green color yet but if it's a dark green it's going to be fire.

316421502_2735715416566086_3006062007444906131_n.jpg

316425958_2735715413232753_8963173766374470806_n.jpg

osmoze

Nov 22, 2022
France
Hi, some of you are using their bikes in bikepark regularly?
Do you think it is not advisable to make regular jumps (more or less big)?
the bike is heavy... I'm afraid it won't support it for long time...

Bonus: do you think I can ride it without battery in the park (Sometime)?

Charliep

May 17, 2021
Greenisland
Just enjoy the current all these new bikes are so good a little more battery only gives you a few extra miles etc and I run my bike on trial mode as anything more is too much power

Charliep

May 17, 2021
Greenisland

You will back out before these bikes can again just enjoy they are fantastic

Charliep

May 17, 2021
Greenisland

You will back out before these bikes can again just enjoy they are fantastic

mehukatti

Apr 25, 2020
Finland

I do, the bike is built like a tank. Have you seen and tried one in flesh? Santa Cruz themselves say:

"Bullit takes a more no limits approach. 170mm travel, a 38mm fork and DoubleDown tires reflect the smashability of this platform. This is a bike for riders who seek V10 level terrain that's out of range of any chairlift or shuttle road."

As for riding without the battery, Santa Cruz doesn't recommend it because the cover is attached to the battery. But the battery is not part of structrural integrity, so if you buy or make a DIY cover, it should be rideable without a battery. However. I myself appreciate the motor assist even in bike parks when riding to the lift, getting acceleration boost at certain places, and allowing one to take service road transfers that wouldn't be possible on a DH bike without pushing. Besides , the added weight results in a super stable bike in bike park which is very addictive to ride.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles