Levo Gen 2 2020 Levo Comp Fork RS upgrade

epmd

Apr 13, 2021
Nevada, USA
Good morning--

I have a 2020 Levo Comp and it is coming up on timing for service including the forks. Who has upgraded the Lyrik with the new seal cap? Is the difference noticeable? Did you change it to 160mm? How did it change the ride?

I know that there are other forums with these answers BUT a lot of those were right after the upgrade came out. I would like to hear from people who did this some time ago and have the miles/km to comment on the change.

As far as I can tell the 2020 and 2021 frame is exactly the same. With the 2021 having the 160mm fork I would think that the impact on the geometry is positive or they would not have changed it?

cleoent

Aug 25, 2020
NorCal
I didn't upgrade my wife's levo (but will), but I did upgrade my stumpjumpers 2019 pike, to the 2021 debonair spring and 2021 2.1 damper and it was the best upgrade i've done. I would highly recommend it.

EME

MUPPET
Subscriber
Aug 14, 2020
Zug
I have, Yes, Yes and it made a massive difference in that the forks are a lot smoother throughout their travel right up to about 80%. I did upgrade my rear suspension with a MegNeg at the same time and the overall improvement is all I can really comment on and it is significant imho

epmd

Apr 13, 2021
Nevada, USA
I have, Yes, Yes and it made a massive difference in that the forks are a lot smoother throughout their travel right up to about 80%. I did upgrade my rear suspension with a MegNeg at the same time and the overall improvement is all I can really comment on and it is significant imho
Did you change to 160 in front?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles