2019 Levo Expert - owners opinion

57 Reaction

May 27, 2019
United Kingdom
I'm considering buying a 2019 Levo Expert, a new one if the discount is good enough.

I am interested to know owners opinion regarding issues that seem to crop up regularly in the forums, in particular reports about the Brose motor/battery.

There seem to be a fair number of early failures needing replacement and secondly has the problem of debris getting inside motor covers been successfully cured.

Thanks in advance.

55plusmxinsanity

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 18, 2019
Apple Valley, California
First ride it, it ought to be silent. Second, look that it has a four bolt cover on the left side, a rubber mud guard between the lower triangle and motor, lots of invisiframe applied, and a decent sized opening between the lower link and frame. If it meets all that, it is golden.

lumpy

🚁 CHOPPER 🚁
Nov 26, 2018
SF Bay Area
I love mine! I got one of the first ones available in California and it's been fantastic. Just make sure the updates for debris are installed.

57 Reaction

May 27, 2019
United Kingdom
i was only looking at the Expert because I wanted the 700Wh battery, went to LBS today and pleased to find the 2020 Levo Comp (Aluminium frame) now has the 700Wh battery as standard, so that's a considerable saving compared to the Expert.

All the debris protection is now fitted as standard.

Going back tomorrow to place order..............:)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles