Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Love the picture through the wall ride

Churchill

Jul 15, 2018
Idaho
Ride
2018 Kenevo
Whoa, nice air, and the mods to the bike are awesome!

Sep 17, 2018
SW UK
Ride
Cube HT
I love the pictures, but there is one negative..

(here all week)

Botts101

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Jun 26, 2018
Carlsbad, California
Ride
Specialized
That's a big lump of pig iron.

And an old bulldozer. :ROFLMAO:
That's the infamous dozer at the 14 mile mark of the Palm Epic. If you're even in Palm Springs this 33 mile trail was build for the Kenevo. On the pedal bike this is where you're gassed as hell and want to quit. On the Ebike it's a party.

Jrwilliams7

Sep 15, 2018
California
Ride
kenevo expt
Awesome to see the pics. Hope San Diego has some love for ebikes, as OC is filled with negativity towards us (riders, rangers, etc).
Temecula has a few e bikes so the rangers have no clue what a levo or kenevo is yet. But they Cause no damage, the horses are the trail destroyers. But time will tell.

Botts101

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Jun 26, 2018
Carlsbad, California
Ride
Specialized
Awesome to see the pics. Hope San Diego has some love for ebikes, as OC is filled with negativity towards us (riders, rangers, etc).
It's sorta funny as I hear a lot of people forming opinions about these ebikes without having any experience on one. The horses here dump shit and rip up the trail but I guess that's cool. A lot of well funded decision makers are buying these bikes so we will see.

Aug 20, 2018
Arlington, VA, USA
Ride
Levo Expert
Got yelled at and told go get a motorcycle license for that thing for first time while out riding on the trails. I attempted to laugh it off but the guy had an angry attitude so I ignored him and rode off. Then going uphill I got the; “Oh look he has a motor! You are cheating!” By a couple who had been forced to dismount. They were friendly though so I just laughed and told them get one they are a lot of fun. 👍🏾.

Looking at these pictures the place looks awesome! Hopefully I can eventually learn to do these types of jumps! Am only 3 weeks into this and unfortunately winter is coming.

Thanks for posting these!

Aug 19, 2018
united kingdom
Ride
kenevo
good to see other people shredding e-bikes... hopefully remove some of the stigma!! or generate more hate :ROFLMAO:

Botts101

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Jun 26, 2018
Carlsbad, California
Ride
Specialized
People didn't like hearing that the world wasn't flat or when the car replaced the horse.

Latest threads

Become a Patron!

Trending