Kenevo - BEST bike ever. Photos

Botts101

Patreon
Jun 26, 2018
Carlsbad, California
Hi,

I've ridden this bike for 6 months. It's the funnest thing ever. I've bikes for 20 plus years and I'm selling my peddle bike this month.

IMG_3194.JPG

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I want to see the rest of the pics in that sequence...

Botts101

Patreon
Jun 26, 2018
Carlsbad, California
I did it twice. Scary as hell. You could catch a thin rock vain to make it and that's it (dark part of the rock 1/2 way down). I saw this in a bike magazine and found the exact place (Sedona AZ) Hangover trail. The Kenevo is SO unreal

Botts101

Patreon
Jun 26, 2018
Carlsbad, California
Can’t fly with EMTB batteries ??

Tangent opinion alert nobody asked to hear. LOL

On that topic and others - RE flying with Ebikes - What a pisser. How the heck does anyone go to another state with one of these bikes? I guess we need to drive? I'm going to Whistler BC on Wednesday and had planned on taking Kenevo until I read the forums. What a serious inhibitor.......Renting some stick hooopty isn't even an option. If the manufacturers broke up the batteries into two it could solve on the watt limit to fly. It would also be cool to have 1/2 the battery knowing your doing a small ride. Tesla batteries have way more capacity and minus quit a bit of cobalt. I'm guessing were 2 + years off getting this technology but cool to know it could be on the way.

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Massive tangent alert: you don't need an ebike at whistler, they have lifts...squamish on the other hand...

Also @Botts101 that drop looks pretty hardcore!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles