Image.jpeg

IMG_2545.JPG

IMG_4230.jpeg

IMG_6948.jpeg

IMG_7141.jpeg

Jrwilliams7

Sep 15, 2018
California
Awesome to see the pics. Hope San Diego has some love for ebikes, as OC is filled with negativity towards us (riders, rangers, etc).

Temecula has a few e bikes so the rangers have no clue what a levo or kenevo is yet. But they Cause no damage, the horses are the trail destroyers. But time will tell.

Botts101

Patreon
Jun 26, 2018
Carlsbad, California
Awesome to see the pics. Hope San Diego has some love for ebikes, as OC is filled with negativity towards us (riders, rangers, etc).

It's sorta funny as I hear a lot of people forming opinions about these ebikes without having any experience on one. The horses here dump shit and rip up the trail but I guess that's cool. A lot of well funded decision makers are buying these bikes so we will see.

VaseLEVO

Aug 20, 2018
Arlington, VA, USA
Got yelled at and told go get a motorcycle license for that thing for first time while out riding on the trails. I attempted to laugh it off but the guy had an angry attitude so I ignored him and rode off. Then going uphill I got the; “Oh look he has a motor! You are cheating!” By a couple who had been forced to dismount. They were friendly though so I just laughed and told them get one they are a lot of fun. ??.

Looking at these pictures the place looks awesome! Hopefully I can eventually learn to do these types of jumps! Am only 3 weeks into this and unfortunately winter is coming.

Thanks for posting these!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles