Old blokes who should know better.....

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Black Mountain Cycle Centre was awesome, even in the wet but... its very, very hard work, way harder than Ive had a BPW which is still and epic place of course..
a great day there even though I wanted to cry for my mum...
once in a lifetime opportunity available !!!!! - you could be my 200th youtube sub !!!!! get in there :D

The blue trails !

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Make sure you use your Macro lens...
here's your dick pic mate !!!!

1647885386657.png

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Looking good there Zimms ..being ripped is so overrated 😉
Happy Birthday ..
PIC No1: All those steroids and still cannot keep his pants up
PIC No2: Thats a body suit...complete fraud...no sign of lacerations, fractures, contusions and despite ordering every item of MTB armour ever invented none of it would fit that body
PIC No 3: Reality required........or maybe big tech would censure it.

Enjoy your 50s mate. Todays 50s are the old 40s. Im in my 70s so only 50ish really.

Cake?? Candles?? Self bought present? Lets see it.

Labrador29

Jun 24, 2019
Marlborough New Zealand
lot of good tips there @Gary - cheers! yes the run up isnt what it could be, its my lawn that is totally saturated right now so getting speed is hard, there simply isnt anywhere else unless I throw the ramp in the van.. I have a downhill run up I can use but I have to clear it to ride first, which I will do.
yea ok got it with the tips.. I know for sure that almost every time I jumped it, the take off and landing was different and I was trying different times to preload etc but wasnt really happy with any of the landings unless it was 2 wheels at once which was way less harsh than rear wheel.
for tip 2 - so I should be further over the front, in the attack position still ?
so the answer to what I shoudl learn next is.. how to do that jump properly I guess :D

im 49 mate and alarmingly close to 50
That's not old!!!! I ride with geriatrics between the ages of 65-84. We no longer 'do' jumps or Grade 4 tracks up. The penalty for failure is too high. Last 'off' was on a grade 3 and 4 track. Small rocks and tree roots everywhere and at all angles, some wet parts. Speed and body position is crucial. Too slow/too fast and you are in deep doo-doo's. Life is too short to spend time recovering from injuries. Good luck and pick the brains of experienced mtb-ers like you are doing..

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
So the older you get the greater the age reversal becomes ..?
I'm confused as a nearly 65 year old ..it seems as if I don't qualify ..
50's = 40's
70's= 50's
I'm lost in space .🤯
65 is a glass ceiling!! Just like Shakespeares 7 ages of man, the reversal begins..........until you become yet a gain a mewling puking child!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously mate, as long as you stay fit and healthy, age is just a number.

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
I don't give a f**k about times... :ROFLMAO:

I ride for me, no one else...

But I used to race... then I was... ;)
I like to know how I stack up against all the other raving average riders :D :D
badly for sure but I do like to know :p
I was never into racing, I was more of a team sports guy but then I did a hare and hounds enduro and somewhere, somehow I found that I didnt mind banging handlebars and roosting my fellow slow blokes :D

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles