Looking to buy a frame only

Bladin

Jun 26, 2019
Sweden
I have a enduro mtb so I am searching for a fullsuspension frame.(including motor, battery and cranks etc.). Are there any available or do I have to buy a complete e-mtb? It need to have a boost (148/12) rear.
Any suggestions?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
There seem to be a few Chinese ones with different motor options :

Carbon E-Bike Frame,Shimano Steps E-Bike Frame,Electric MTB Bike Frame

Similarly if you search aliexpress.

No idea what the quality/price/shipping is like, or if it works out cheaper or more expensive to source the motor/battery/frame/bouncy bits and spinny bits separately or buy something already made up.

..Just reading that back and it sounds more like the parts list for a very elaborate imitation horizontal companion ...

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
There seem to be a few Chinese ones with different motor options :

Carbon E-Bike Frame,Shimano Steps E-Bike Frame,Electric MTB Bike Frame

Similarly if you search aliexpress.

No idea what the quality/price/shipping is like, or if it works out cheaper or more expensive to source the motor/battery/frame/bouncy bits and spinny bits separately or buy something already made up.

..Just reading that back and it sounds more like the parts list for a very elaborate imitation horizontal companion ...
The Light Carbon E8000 frames are used by several manufacturers.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
I have a enduro mtb so I am searching for a fullsuspension frame.(including motor, battery and cranks etc.). Are there any available or do I have to buy a complete e-mtb? It need to have a boost (148/12) rear.
Any suggestions?
I was like you. So I just bought the base model and sold off the components.

I got 750 for the components I sold, which was almost everything except shock and rotors. So I'd probably say 950. All in. So in theory the base model cost 4000, and in frame, motor, battery and cranks cost me 3050. Which is the price I paid for my last frame anyway.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles