LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Now then. Here’s three and a half minutes of your life you’ll never get back if you watch all this!

Just dicking about down stairsets on the hardtails today (ok, she’s not on an e-bike, and she’s only been riding since December last year), and a little jump we found in the woods, Had a right blast though as always ?

Tobers

Jun 20, 2020
England
Must be one of the best descents in the UK. This was an amazing ride, where I was completely outgunned by 3 fit guys on normally aspirated bikes. Just shows that technique is often more valuable than power.

This is the Achnashellach "Tea Hut Loop" with an extra bit tacked on for good measure. It's up in the Torridon area. The video is aimed as a route guide for anyone who wants to do this loop, but you should find it rather enjoyable I think.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Must be one of the best descents in the UK. This was an amazing ride, where I was completely outgunned by 3 fit guys on normally aspirated bikes. Just shows that technique is often more valuable than power.

This is the Achnashellach "Tea Hut Loop" with an extra bit tacked on for good measure. It's up in the Torridon area. The video is aimed as a route guide for anyone who wants to do this loop, but you should find it rather enjoyable I think.

It's been a good few years now ..but yes I did find that enjoyable when I rode it in 2012..??

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
A little glove and back protector testing ;
Flexair gloves were nice a cool and gladly didn’t find out if the back protector worked but didn’t notice it when riding so that’s good !
Ps the creak is back ?

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Wales: Afan W2, first time in ages and first visit on an Eeb, Santacruz Heckler. Loved it.
This is the GoPro auto footage from the MaX

thebarber

E*POWAH Elite
May 28, 2018
Norfeast
Don't like them, never had any that fitted properly, something else to think about and keeps me in check.
Can create a false sense of security sometimes.
Each to their own tho eh?!?

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Dec 31, 2020
UK

So apparently, I'm quicker on my stock Status 160 compared to my upgraded Enduro.
Does this mean that I'm quicker with a mullet setup or am I missing something?

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Don't like them, never had any that fitted properly, something else to think about and keeps me in check.
Can create a false sense of security sometimes.
Each to their own tho eh?!?
Fair enough, I never ride without but a mate never rides with LOL but that terrain made me wince without pads.

AdmChr

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Nov 21, 2019
SWPA
I’ll admit I flinched when I seen you wasn’t leaning in and setting up for the switchback at 2:29 ? lol. I thought you was going straight over the steep side.

My last ride, a couple of days ago I also had one of those moments where things were going smooth and all of a sudden my front wheel washed out on a patch of loose over hard and before I knew it I was on the ground. Luckily it was all on the upside of a chute so it wasn’t a bad crash at all. Just one of those days I guess. Maybe I’ll post it after work for a laugh. Hope you’re doing well now, Shinn!

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
I’ll admit I flinched when I seen you wasn’t leaning in and setting up for the switchback at 2:29 ? lol. I thought you was going straight over the steep side.

My last ride, a couple of days ago I also had one of those moments where things were going smooth and all of a sudden my front wheel washed out on a patch of loose over hard and before I knew it I was on the ground. Luckily it was all on the upside of a chute so it wasn’t a bad crash at all. Just one of those days I guess. Maybe I’ll post it after work for a laugh. Hope you’re doing well now, Shinn!
All good, rung my bell a bit but did manage a few more trails that day..

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Had a rough day last weekend and a super fun newish trail. Looking forward to riding it again the near future.
Great going dude. Pacemaker and two replaced hips and looking hot on the trails .. If you're not light weight full face .. definitely the way to go for security. Most give good facial view so you don't feel like an alien talking to people. Looked like you were going well .. just relax, hinge at the hips, relax the arms, look WHERE you're GOING and don't go too slow - it's a curse !

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
Great going dude. Pacemaker and two replaced hips and looking hot on the trails .. If you're not light weight full face .. definitely the way to go for security. Most give good facial view so you don't feel like an alien talking to people. Looked like you were going well .. just relax, hinge at the hips, relax the arms, look WHERE you're GOING and don't go too slow - it's a curse !
thanks for the reminders, I have looked at full faced helmets but ended up with a TLD A3. My Giro is fine, it was a perfectly good excuse to buy a new helmet though. That was the hardest I've hit the ground in many years. Used to crash like that more often in CO and Utah when I was younger. Fortunately my sunglasses snapped back together, got a black eye and few bruised ribs. The embankment was way soft and brought me to a complete stop pretty quickly.

My G-Form shorts protected my left hip perfectly :) it is a smaller pad, but they are perfectly placed for my 3yr old hips.

Jorel

Mar 4, 2021
Germany
What cameras are you guys using? I had a quick look at Go Pro cameras and almost fainted when I saw the price :eek:
Tried several actioncams.
Cheap ones from China and more expensive ones.
Either the image quality is crap or the sound.
Image stabilisation is often bad, too.
If you want the full package then GoPro is your choice.
8 or 9 are both great cams.
I bought the 9 recently and the footage quality is the best on the market (my 2 cents)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles