GoPro footage upload issue

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
It was my 55th birthday last week and I was very lucky to get the new GoPro hero 9 black bundle from my wife ?however the sheer excitement of being able to get out and video my rides was soon met with frustration, I tried to download Devinci resolve 16 onto my iMac but was told that it’s too old, I can’t be the only person who has been confronted with this issue, does anyone know of any other software I can use for my 2010 iMac, buying a newer one is not an option at the moment I’m afraid guys but any other help would be greatly appreciated please

Sean

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
That’s a bummer considering the GoPro is 5K, oh well just my luck, thanks for letting me know though mate, appreciate the heads up ?

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
I can’t say that mine did come with iMovie as I’ve never noticed it before but I will have a look at the App Store and see if I can download it onto my iMac, thank you for your help mate it’s very much appreciated

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
What are you using GoPros app for mate, sorry to ask what might seem a daft question but I’m not so good with tech stuff

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles