Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Dont miss the last ride of the year.

Time:
9:30am meet set off 10am

Pictures:
From 8:30am-9:45am get your bike pics taken for those Instabangers // Facebook with Genadi & Rob

Trail / route
W2, 3000 ft of climbing, 24 miles in distance

Start point:
Afan Argoed
Afan Forest Park Visitor Centre
Cynonville
Port Talbot
SA13 3HG

The Ride:
W² takes in Their Wall & Whites Level trails which are the 2 best trails at Afan. A good mix of everything.

Half way around we arrive at the Glyncorrwg centre which is a great place to stop and refuel we will spend 30 mins here. Some nice home cooked food in the Corrwg Catch Cafe which is owned and run by a family from the village.

Everything is sign posted (Black W² signs ) so easy to follow the route. The descents of both The Wall & Whites are great with awesome views.

See you there,
Rob.

@Rob Hancill
@Benson
@Stewjd
@BJep
@Kangr
@Tunny
@galaga187
@bikerider007
@JetSetDemo

Last edited:

Neil rees

Nov 21, 2018
Maesteg
Afan it is then

20181117_092352.jpg

Jun 10, 2018
United Kingdom
I've hired a motorhome for the weekend so it better be somewhere good.

Fancy sharing? ? Ever thought about doing the trails at night while you’re there?

I think I should go purely to get Rob on my way of the phat.

If I want to go I need picking up. Preferably my brother would come, as well. If I can go and he can’t, then I’ll just ditch him. He’s a little inexperienced (well I can talk), so I will be joining him round the easier trails (blue scar, etc). Will there be a group for inexperienced riders?

@Rob Hancill

Last edited:

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Fancy sharing? ? Ever thought about doing the trails at night while you’re there?

I think I should go purely to get Rob on my way of the phat.

If I want to go I need picking up. Preferably my brother would come, as well. If I can go and he can’t, then I’ll just ditch him. He’s a little inexperienced (well I can talk), so I will be joining him round the easier trails (blue scar, etc). Will there be a group for inexperienced riders? Or am I just being a lightweight?
Not sure the Mrs would approve having house guests I’ve sold it as a romantic weekend away ?

nickthebee

Oct 16, 2018
henley
Dont miss the last ride of the year.

Location: VERY likely to be South Wales, but I'm checking on the venue to make sure they're good with a huge amount of ebikers rocking up!

Arrive: 9:30am
Ride Starts: 10am sharp!
Pictures: From 8:30am-9:45am get your bike pics taken for those Instabangers // Facebook

It will (hopefully) be a venue that I've heard a lot about but never been.

Cheers.
Rob.

@Rob Hancill
@Benson
@Stewjd
@Kangr
Nick the bee have room for 1 more bike as well save fuel count me in

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles