Choices choices Orbea Rise MTEAM or M10

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england
So I went to test an XL earlier and it fit me much better than a L other than the dropper which I’ll have to switch to 150 or less but the LBS are offering up some interesting 4yr interest free options, basically it’s £25/month difference to get the MTEAM over the M10 which has me wondering if it’s worth going the whole hog so to speak.....

At first I thought the rise was a gimmick, like if you stripped my Wild and stuck all the rise stuff on it would probably weigh around 21kg but in reality that’s the point, some components are made for full fat and weigh more, the fact I could pick it up and throw it in the air kind of sold me on it......the motor rattling I didn’t care for but the hub I found annoying as in my Wild I barely notice a noise, it’s abit like my mates Cube thats loud, what’s good about a massively audible hub, I’m told it’s not noise of quality ?

The MTEAM is £8295 and M10 £6999

Compare Orbea products easy comparison here if you add them in

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Can you get an ATEAM one in ATEAM van colours ? And buy some gold coloured aluminium anodised chains to wear around your neck ? I'm thinking weight here, it's important.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles