Orbea 2023 Rise M10 profile factory reset

Oppa

Mar 22, 2024
Rhode Island
Hi everyone, go easy on me if this is a dumb question, I am very sensitive🤣. So I went on the Shimano Etube Project and started messing with the profiles. Wanted to crank up the power to play on the trails. That part worked well. Problem is I did it on the original settings and now can’t figure out how to do a reset to the Orbea factory set up. Anyone know if it can be done and if so, how to do a reset?

Last edited:

Oppa

Mar 22, 2024
Rhode Island
Hi everyone, go easy on me if this is a dumb question, I am very sensitive🤣. So I went on the Shimano Etube Project and started messing with the profiles. Wanted to crank up the power to play on the trails. That part worked well. Problem is I did it on the original settings and now can’t figure out how to do a reset to the Orbea factory set up. Anyone know if it can be done and if so, how to do a reset?
The other option would be if someone could post pics of the original Orbea Rise M10 Profile 1&2 that would be greatly appreciated.

hilbil-E-bikr

Sep 7, 2021
Alabama USA
In my E-TUBE app the default settings show as a white dot on the settings bars. The below picture is profile 1 Eco. The white dots on the far left of assist and torque bars are the default settings.
IMG_2175.jpeg

Oppa

Mar 22, 2024
Rhode Island
Duh I just realized when you posted the ECO default it also had trail and boost overlaid. 🤷‍♂️ Thanks for posting the others for this newbie.

Oppa

Mar 22, 2024
Rhode Island
Duh I just realized when you posted the ECO default it also had trail and boost overlaid. 🤷‍♂️ Thanks for posting the others for this newbie.
Quick update if anyone else runs into this issue. I checked with Orbea and there is a way to reset the profile to the factory default. On the top right of the profile graphics there is an icon with a clock and an arrow. (Pic attached ) Click on that and 2 options pop up. One allows you to reset to a previous version and a second for original basic settings. Reason I want that profile is I get some serious battery time with the basic settings. Anyway thanks for the help.

IMG_4075.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles