2020 Specialized levo/kenevo rumors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuttkea

Aug 17, 2019
Mannheim
Turbo Levo Comp | Specialized.com (eg, Base model)
Pic from fb

FB_IMG_1566975554071.jpg

jemen

E*POWAH Master
Jun 1, 2018
Austria
I‘m a little disappointed, as it seems the new Levo is equipped with a 500Wh accu? Is that right?
The "new" Turbo Levo is the Base model which will have 500Wh. But the "new" Alu Comp will be delivered with 700Wh. Also the "new" Expert Carbon & S-Works of course.

Paolone

Jul 20, 2019
Italia
In Italy the site is not yet updated ... however I wait to see the new Kenevo, which will surely have 29 wheels ...

Swissrob

Sep 4, 2018
Switzerland
I guess there is more marketing mileage in drip feeding and rumours than a fixed release date, FFS 28 pages, some people have bikes already and not an official release date in site. Specialized do quite a few good things but bike releases are not one of them.....

wrayb

May 9, 2019
North Carolina
I am guessing they are "out of stock" on all new models because they are filling shop orders first. Wise. So what's with no "new" Expert model?....that's the one I really want to see! And what does that mean for delivery for the Expert bikes?

Paolone

Jul 20, 2019
Italia
So, 2020 Kenevo. Black or green, side brace like the levo. 27.5. Boxxers. Same levo motor

A friend confirmed that the rumors are founded ... I didn't want to believe it when I read it here, but if it actually comes with 27.5 wheels, it won't be a good news ...

westcoastmtbr

Aug 22, 2019
California USA
While they have finally arrived on the US website, I'm not really sure why Specialized went with solid colors and decals, no contrast. I'm still excited for my new Levo. Guess their conservative ways are a part of their game when it comes to styling. It's just that the same colored Kenevo with some accents looks waaay better in the Storm Gray. The contrast of yellow and red rim and bike decals looks so custom and thought out. And all black is just that, all black. That's ok, but wish they had set it off in some way with some accents. Oh well. Guess you can add some bling to make it look a bit more worthy of the price tag. Thoughts?

LevoGray.png

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
While they have finally arrived on the US website, I'm not really sure why Specialized went with solid colors and decals, no contrast. I'm still excited for my new Levo. Guess their conservative ways are a part of their game when it comes to styling. It's just that the same colored Kenevo with some accents looks waaay better in the Storm Gray. The contrast of yellow and red rim and bike decals looks so custom and thought out. And all black is just that, all black. That's ok, but wish they had set it off in some way with some accents. Oh well. Guess you can add some bling to make it look a bit more worthy of the price tag. Thoughts?

View attachment 17700
That’s a 2019 Kenevo, the 2020 is a new design. Don’t ask me for specs or details.

jemen

E*POWAH Master
Jun 1, 2018
Austria
Eurobike is next week.
Specialized doesn´t attend the Eurobike for years now as they have their big dealer events seperately. It will be from Sept. 11th to 28th in Croatia/Rabac this year as it was last year.
Croatia was the PERFECT location for presenting the LEVO so they gonna put out the new Kenevo there for sure.
I will be there around September 24th. Looking forward for lots of LEVO/KENEVO/CREO rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles