YT Spares Service - latest.

Lee Dove

Oct 12, 2018
Scotland
I thought I would post this to give people a heads up.

YT in Surrey no longer send out parts to UK customers as they now have the main website accepting orders from the UK.

The downside of this is that parts take 2+ weeks to get here and shipping seems to be a fixed £14.99. I ordered a 19.99 pivot axle and had to pay the 14.99 shipping. If they had shipped it the same day the cost may have been acceptable but it took a week before it even left YT.

Look like back to the Old German YT customer service for parts :-(

Strive77

Aug 5, 2020
Lancashire. England
Wow that’s shit. I’d seen that they’d changed things for the uk but just thought it was that you didn’t have to ring Surrey for parts and you could just do it online. Didn’t realise that they’d be shipped from Germany. £15 and 2 weeks for postage is crazy for a low price item.

Lee Dove

Oct 12, 2018
Scotland
Wow that’s shit. I’d seen that they’d changed things for the uk but just thought it was that you didn’t have to ring Surrey for parts and you could just do it online. Didn’t realise that they’d be shipped from Germany. £15 and 2 weeks for postage is crazy for a low price item.
Got the part yesterday. 1 week for YT to put in post and 1 week to get from Germany to me (1 day after it arrived in UK).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles