XT Hubs on a TRANCE X ADVANCED E+ 1

VictorPapaRomeo

May 18, 2022
Ireland
Firstly hello all and this is my first post having signed up last week. So I recently took delivery of my brand new TRANCE X ADVANCED E+ 1 and it's as awesome as I had hoped it would be, First time emtb owner too and am blown away by how effective it is.

I was after an E+0 but it is September at least before one comes on stream and I wanted one for the Summer.

Anyways, if there's any other TRANCE X ADVANCED E+ 1 - specifically E+1 - owners, would you do me a solid? Can you let me know what hubs are on your bike? The spec list says they're supposed to be XT but mine are completely unmarked / branded and can't really tell from pics on the Shimano site. Just seems a bit unusual that.

Thanks in advance!

trailaddict

Jul 7, 2021
Alps
My Trance Advanced X E+ 2 is sleced with Shimano Hubs too, but they don't have a Label on it. Reckon this is because these are OEM parts. If you are worried avosut it reach out to Giant Customer service. 1

cp_erider

Aug 8, 2022
Peoria, Az
Giant has been designing and producing their own wheels (and hubs) on higher end bikes for a couple of years. Your hubs are Giant OEM. I haven't broken one yet .. I'm not a pro-enduro rider but I do ride a hard and frequently when I open them up, they look solid and wear well.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles