wiggle has lost my parcel

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Wiggle used to put a small pack of Haribos in with your delivery. Not anymore. Shame
I said this very thing to my daughter whilst opening a Wiggle parcel last year & a small pack of Haribo fell out the box.

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
Ladies and Gents, we all like a bit of banter, but just a reminder to try and keep it civil.

And @Doomanic, I know you keep telling us you have "f**king tourette's you c**ts" - but maybe just add some of those words to your spell checker to auto correct for you ?

I'm sure other members would be more than pleased to make correction suggestions for you.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
A draw full of knackered batteries, keys I have no idea what they're for, bic pens which may or may not work and a selection of different coloured lids and I'll throw in a signed copy of @BAMBAMODA's best seller "How to Suck Seed with Women".

Well I’ve already got a load of knackered batteries, keys, useless Bic pens and an assortment of random plastic lids, but I’m tempted by BamBamBamBam’s latest best seller. I’ll look for the massively out of date Haribos later this evening!

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Dec 31, 2020
UK
I ordered brake pads from Wiggle and received a Park Tool headset installed tool instead.
I contacted them and said, "I don't mind receiving the headset press. But please inform the other customer that I've got his order and he's got my pads'.
Wiggle asked me to return the headset press (which I did) for a full refund.
So I put this message on this thread knowing that if anyone comes out with "I ordered a Park Tool headset press from Wiggle and received Sram Code brake pads", this person needs to know that I did my part as an honesty human being and they should have received it...............................hopefully!!!!!?

smokin joe's

Jun 21, 2021
north yorks
the parcel showing delivered on the 25th of September was not delivered so I as you can see I am still waiting, the live chat is a joke you make your own opinion on this subject maybe you wiggle lovers think this is normal? keep on smiling

IMG_0604.JPG

Gavalar

Feb 4, 2019
UK
wiggle is an absolute shambles I ordered a part 20 days ago when I finally could hold of them last Saturday after an hour of been given the runaround the person said the part was lost and did I want to reorder er I suppose so :(
do not trust this company is my advice
So what, if you paid by credit card then you're insured, simply slagging off a company who ship worldwide and who are trusted amongst the cycling community doesn't help you.

kendo

Sep 2, 2019
Scotland
I have no idea they said it was lost ...i don't normally use them and certainly won't in the future their rubbish
Bit strong there old chum...Wiggle are very good actually and I have bought hundreds of parts from them and had the occasional one go amiss...but always replaced. I have bought from most of the big bike suppliers from UK and abroad and have had things go missing...Wiggle is one of the better ones...and no I don't have any affiliation to them. ?

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
I ordered a set of tyres on wiggle at 9.50pm last night, paid for next day delivery and they arrived via Hermes at 4.50pm today.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
I don't think it's down to Wiggle or even the Hermes courier most of whom are trying to do an honest job under enormous pressure ..but this is a pic of the conditions in a Hermes depot in Bradford from last year ..and while it's true to say that I've not personally seen inside that particular depot ..an overspill depot in Gateshead looked very similar earlier this year ..which I did witness ..
I'm not saying this happened in the OP's case ..but it wouldn't be the first time that a courier who is falling behind on their route ..has cut corners with a parcel missing on their vehicle ..
Screenshot_20211002-195928_Google.jpg

EuanS2

Subscriber
Jan 10, 2021
Edinburgh
the parcel showing delivered on the 25th of September was not delivered so I as you can see I am still waiting, the live chat is a joke you make your own opinion on this subject maybe you wiggle lovers think this is normal? keep on smiling

View attachment 72731

All this drama for £5.27?

That looks to me like the courier has been cheeky, they've ether pocketed or lost the parcel and claimed it as delivered so as to still get paid for it... Wiggle wouldn't have known any better until you contacted them.

Look on the bright side... At least you got your 24th June Order

smokin joe's

Jun 21, 2021
north yorks
Bit strong there old chum...Wiggle are very good actually and I have bought hundreds of parts from them and had the occasional one go amiss...but always replaced. I have bought from most of the big bike suppliers from UK and abroad and have had things go missing...Wiggle is one of the better ones...and no I don't have any affiliation to them. ?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz go away muppet

escrs

Jun 26, 2019
UK
Been using Wiggle/CRC (now the same company) for years with little issue and have spent over 10k with them, yes they have issues now and again but it all gets sorted in the end

If it says delivered then that it because the delivery company have told Wiggle it has been delivered, as you say it hasnt then ask Wiggle to investigate and provide proof of delivery

Going off on one on a forum name calling people isnt going to get you any help, in fact it will just mean people will take the piss out of you!

calm-down-calm-down.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles