Wide bars with 10-12 degrees backsweep?

dirt huffer

E*POWAH Master
Dec 3, 2018
Minneapolis
Anyone know of handlebars in the 760mm+ width with 10-12 degrees of backsweep? Looking try something new but don't want to break the bank on a Syntace handlebar

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
i bought some from one of the German websites 12 degree backsweep 780mm wide, they were £26 I just wanted to try them . if I can find the link I will post it here

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
They look a bloody good deal, if 30mm rise is OK I'd have those over the SQlabs which really are overpriced for an alloy bar. Bit heavy but the SQlabs aren't exactly light either

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
I was getting quite bad hand pain and i tried moving the cockpit around, different bars, different grips, different seat heights, different stems, different stack heights. . Some made a bit of difference but none solved it.
in the end I decided to try a bit more backsweep from my normal 8-9 degrees and it solved my problem, no more hand pain!
I am not sure if I could have fixed it another way but this certainly solved it

dirt huffer

E*POWAH Master
Dec 3, 2018
Minneapolis
I was getting quite bad hand pain and i tried moving the cockpit around, different bars, different grips, different seat heights, different stems, different stack heights. . Some made a bit of difference but none solved it.
in the end I decided to try a bit more backsweep from my normal 8-9 degrees and it solved my problem, no more hand pain!
I am not sure if I could have fixed it another way but this certainly solved it

Yeah, I sometimes strain my flexor carpi ulnaris tendon in my wrist and I'm hoping to eliminate that. I'm also doing Graston to the tendon to get it to glide nice and restore the tissue, get it healthy and strong again. (y)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles