Whyte E160RSX Plaudits from BikeRadar

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I dont think reviews get any better!
I note the reviewer used the shape it link in the low position and ( in my opinion) used some fairly unusual suspension settings. I have kept my bike in the high position and found no need for the type of trails I ride to experiment with the low position.
Good to see a UK brand getting such a positive review even compared to bikes such as the Pole and Levo.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
They got some great pictures .. I hate to say it, but several look like an advert for needing a Switchgrade ! :)

Rather unfortunate they didn't proof read it though .. this :

1668187323025.png

Just sounds like it's taken from @BAMBAMODA's Tinder page.

highpeakrider

E*POWAH Master
Aug 10, 2018
Peak District
Yes but the rub here is Whyte the new company.
Once found at your local dealer, which have now been kicked out and they only supply to the big bike shops.
Customer support seems to have gone, i’ve been waiting for a warranty part for more than a year.

Its not a brand i’d look to buy from again.

Bomble

Subscriber
Nov 11, 2018
Yorkshire
Yes but the rub here is Whyte the new company.
Once found at your local dealer, which have now been kicked out and they only supply to the big bike shops.
Customer support seems to have gone, i’ve been waiting for a warranty part for more than a year.

Its not a brand i’d look to buy from again.
There are 2 small shops pretty local to me which are Whyte dealers. One of the shops has only just become a Whyte dealer and they are a tiny shop.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
agreed...2 shops near to me sell Whyte.........one is an independent and the other part of a small chain of 4 shops ......so whilst Whyte may have withdrawn from the OPs local shop I see no evidence of Whyte only supplying major chains. It seems more likely there was some problem with the supplier agreement.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles