Who owns more than one e-bike?

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA
Hi,
I feel the Levo is better as an "All round" bike. If step, gnar, fast speeds i prefer the Decoy, it kind of comes to life when being pushed, and "get's into the zone" when the going gets tough and fast. The Levo is in it's zone everywhere. For a all day out on the trail i'll take the Levo. For more rowdy stuff i'll take the Decoy.
And i LOVE the feel and power on the Brose motor compared to the Shimano Steps 8000.
I just ordered the YT Decoy Elite to complement my Levo S-Works. Glad to hear from an owner of both about riding characteristics. Exactly what I am aiming for. Love my Levo so much, sold my custom Yeti. Have a feeling when I get the Decoy it will maje my Canyon Torque CF 9.0 LTD obsolete!

maynard

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Cube acid hybrid hardtail 400
Turbo Levo expert 2019
Was looking at getting a Levo SL. And have decided to spend the money on a ring for my girlfriend instead. will wait for the next generation of lightweight eebs . I would like to see someone bring out something to compete with the SL

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
I seem to have managed to get up to 4 at the moment, albeit 2 of them are just TSDZ2 motors on analogue bikes.

I’ve got a Jam2, a Lapierre e-Sensium road bike, and the 2 TSDZ2s are on a RM Switch SL (lightweight compared to the Jam2) and Cove handjob steel hard tail which is more of a pop to the shops hybrid with narrow semi slick tyres on it.

I’d really like a Lapierre e-Zesty of some sort though!

Tonytank

Jun 5, 2019
London
2019 e sommet vr and 2020 whyte e150rs and 2014 stumpjumper, also 1999 triumph daytona and 1983 mk1 golf gti g60 both of which i dont use anymore... i am a hoarder

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles