Kenevo SL Which SRAM chainring for my KSL?

LukehM

Jun 9, 2020
SK3
I have a Kenevo SL SWorks 2022 emtb and it’s time to replace the cassette, chain and chainring for a new set.

I have a bolt issue in that area so can’t remove the chainring until it goes to the local spesh shop, unsure which is the correct chainring and see a few different XSync chainrings online.

I have the factory set up with the Praxis Carbon/M30 Spindle Interface cranks.

Will this chainring fit my set up? I loads of different SRAM chainrings online, some 3mm or 6mm

SRAM Kettenblatt X-Sync 2 Direct Mount 3 mm f. X01/XX1/GX Eagle Boost

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
According to the spec for your bike, it uses a spider and chainring, not a direct mount chainring. It specifies SRAM Synch 2 94 BCD 32 teeth
e.g.

TurboJoe

Jul 11, 2020
San Jose, CA
Is your bolt issue with the chainring bolts? The chainring bolts have a nut and a bolt, it takes two hex wrenches to loosen the bolt. The chainring is not threaded with the bolt screwing into chainring.

LukehM

Jun 9, 2020
SK3
Is your bolt issue with the chainring bolts? The chainring bolts have a nut and a bolt, it takes two hex wrenches to loosen the bolt. The chainring is not threaded with the bolt screwing into chainring.
It was the bolt on the chain guide feed. Took it into my local spec dealer and they sorted it. Also told me I need a new motor now too. Thank god for the Spec warranty 😅

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles