Levo Gen 3 Where To Buy Brose XO Eagle Transmission Groupset?

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Do you like the pods? I tried them and returned them. The paddle version of the older AXS shifter just "feels" more natural to me.
I've been using AXS for about 3 and a half years now, and have used the original rocker paddle, the trigger paddle, and now the pods. I actually really like the pod... but it's no use if I can't get it in a sensible place on the bar.

I use SRAM Codes. Maybe I was just lucky as they fit perfectly on the inside of the brake clamp. I've used matchmaker mounts for years, always liked the clean looks and the placement of the shifter was fine with both mechanical and AXS shifter.

Like you I was disappointed that SRAM didn't include the bridge, there was no way I was going to drop £60 on on it so I used the infinity clamp. I now wouldn't go back...

I guess it doesn't work for you due to the distance you run your brake levers from the grips?

I have a few mm's more than the size of the Specialized bar remote between my lever / grip.

My grips and brakes have been in the same place for years, so I'm reluctant to move them for the sake of the pod. If you push the infinity clamp right against the Magura, you can't move it away from you much due to the shape of the brake.
I wondered about turning the pod round in the infinity clamp... but I think this may help with the distance, but then have the pod at an odd angle.

Will do some messing about tonight and see what I can come up with. Although I've sold all my AXS XX1 stuff already, I still have a spare remote and both paddles.

Murch

Aug 9, 2019
United States
Here ya go. This allows me to move the individual components freely and independently to get a perfect setup

I've been using AXS for about 3 and a half years now, and have used the original rocker paddle, the trigger paddle, and now the pods. I actually really like the pod... but it's no use if I can't get it in a sensible place on the bar.

I have a few mm's more than the size of the Specialized bar remote between my lever / grip.

My grips and brakes have been in the same place for years, so I'm reluctant to move them for the sake of the pod. If you push the infinity clamp right against the Magura, you can't move it away from you much due to the shape of the brake.
I wondered about turning the pod round in the infinity clamp... but I think this may help with the distance, but then have the pod at an odd angle.

Will do some messing about tonight and see what I can come up with. Although I've sold all my AXS XX1 stuff already, I still have a spare remote and both paddles.
Tried it the other way and the angle was way worse, I will take a pic of my current setup to compare.

Murch

Aug 9, 2019
United States
Here are my setup

MT7 with pod
IMG_1590.jpeg

MT5 with GX paddle
IMG_1591.jpeg

MT7 With XO paddle
IMG_1592.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles