What's the best Hardtails under £2k for UK trail riding/commuting

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
I'm hoping you guys can advise. I own a 2019 Levo FSR and I'm looking to add a Hardtail for simple trail riding and commuting to work. I'm purchasing on the Bike to work scheme so have a £2k limit.
I'm considering the Levo HT as I'm assuming it would be easy to swap parts across but I'm open to other brands - sorry Specialized.

Cheers

Simoto123

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Aug 6, 2019
North west
Hi, I bought a levo ht for my wife. It’s brilliant for her. At the same time it’s given me more battery options and the ability to share usage. Her bike is a 29 too, for a small effort of changing a disc I have a mullet set up.
One of my rare, better decisions I reckon.
good luck whatever you decide.

Lad

Nov 15, 2018
Australia
I was very happy with Focus Bold2. For commuting a slick tyres made a lot of difference, I was swapping between wheelsets.
Decent on trails, Revelation fork was better than I thought it would be.

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Hi, I bought a levo ht for my wife. It’s brilliant for her. At the same time it’s given me more battery options and the ability to share usage. Her bike is a 29 too, for a small effort of changing a disc I have a mullet set up.
One of my rare, better decisions I reckon.
good luck whatever you decide.
Thanks I’ve gone for the levo HT, need to get it Invisiframed and look at other upgrades. Nice to have a choice I’ve got some wheels with slicks on already.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles