What did you do today? Share your experiences ?

MitchF

E*POWAH Elite
Jun 1, 2019
Mirokumk38
Took my GIANT to Alf Jones (LBS) Wrexham. Wanted an experienced opinion on my bike and suspension set up.

A few tweaks from Matt, dropped the tyre pressures, it’s sooo much better.

And no charge ???

A quick 11k loop off road tonight , can’t wait to get a big run in at the weekend ???

36B88840-D080-40F5-98D5-DBC5664A0962.jpeg

Last edited:

Rawry

Nov 27, 2018
Cleveland
Today i changed the rear brake pads checked and tightened everything i could and greased all the spindles all ready for tomorrow to Danby cycle Hub nice ride out and a good breakfast.

iXi

E*POWAH Master
Feb 17, 2019
Brisbane
Went for a ride in the local trails noticed crunching sound coming from the crank area, got the dreaded feeling the motor had shit itself, rode home to investigate and nearly stacked the bike when a friggin magpie swooped me. Took the pedals, cranks and chain ring off, gave it a good clean and retightened to spec and golden no more sound.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
12 mile ride in Wareham Forest ......still discovering new trails as well as bashing our favourite descents.

Bean

Jul 21, 2018
Hull, UK
Spent today getting wife checked after she had nasty off on the Sutton Bank red route yesterday. Pedal caught a rut coming off the Moors, fractured toe and cut on leg, not too bad thankfully but not ideal 3 weeks before we go to Lake District for biking hol ?

EnjOy!

Jul 8, 2019
Belgium
I just bled my brakes for the first time after watching a couple of how-to videos 10 times, worked like a charm. There was quite some air in there.. and I only bought the bike a month ago

MitchF

E*POWAH Elite
Jun 1, 2019
Mirokumk38
Had no car today so can’t get to the trails .
So went for a road ride.
Bumped into an old mate on his Orange traditional mtb. Rode together for miles then split as he went the opposite way to me on the coast.
On that last straight along the coast (5ml) I hooked up with road rider who was cycling from Manchester to Llandudno, and I thought I was getting a ride out ?
Great ride ?

0863E6FA-F4E3-47E6-8715-1BB18AAE7E8E.png

Shifty

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 29, 2019
Wiltshire
Gutted for you, I sold my R1 4XV two years ago and still miss it (my wife hated it). No more sports bikes, just my old BMW R1200GSA tourer and Yamaha Tmax500 super scooter to keep me sane, and my Giant emtb in place of my KTM450EXC. I also have worn out knees.
I have a fractured hip and my H2 SX has been moored up since May

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
You need one of these...
:D
That is actually how you should build MTB trails. Use a wide bucket that is about that blade width to do your initial forming then do the finishing by hand. It gives you a track that requires a whole lot less maintenance than the old-fashioned 20" wide track. Riders use a lot more of the track so you don't get the 6" wide channel down the middle - plus it allows for overtaking in areas. Run a quad bike down it once a year towing a spray unit and that pretty much is that.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles