What did you buy your ebike this week?

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I have one of these backpacks and they are awesome, just the right amount of space for all the essentials but I found the bladder made it a bit too heavy when full but I do suffer from back issues so that’s just my own opinion, I bought mine off eBay but I paid £33 for it, I don’t think the seller knew it’s true value 😉
I like the latest MULE overall. But I don't like any of the buckles one bit! Maybe I just haven't discovered the correct way to unclip them yet. When the pack is on the table top the female buckle ejects the male buckle with surprising ease and ferocity. But when I am wearing the pack, they just do not want to come apart! I will master them, as it is supposed to be easy! But last trip out I was contemplating changing them for bigger and easier to use versions.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Bought some of these to try as recommended by Chris Kilmurray, pretty comfortable and grippy so far. I usually use Imprint grips but are very expensive and i'm worn the latest set out after 2 years.
1646753903295.png

a new open face lid to use on night rides and easy days. (Same colour as the Heckler)
1646753974784.png

And a new Hero 10 Black as my old trusty 6 Black died on the flight out on holiday last month.
1646754112482.png

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Having been told that a Sram 10/ 52 cassette would be at the earliest Jan '23 into my LBS and knowing ( but ignoring ) the fact that both chain & cassette ..along with jockey wheels needed replacing a little while back I bit the bullet and replaced the cassette with a Sram 9/ 50 XD 12spd ..an XO chain and some " Made in Sheffield" jockey wheels from Uber Bike Components ..Oh.. errr also 9 rear spokes needed replacing ☺️...
At less than a third of the price for a top end 12 spd Eagle cassette..and the fact that shifting was just as seamless on its maiden voyage ..I'm well chuffed ..although my wallet was less so ..😂
Screenshot_20220313-163401_Chrome.jpg
20220318_173940.jpg

Gnarlyrider

May 3, 2021
Switzerland
Since spring has arrived (and is hopefully here to stay), it's time to get the bike ready for new adventures. Just ordered a few items ( all in stock, si everything should arrive soon... I hope):

- Assegai Exo+ MT front tire and Big Betty Super Trail Soft rear tire
- OneUp Dropper post with 210mm (replaces a 150mm post)
- Magura 220mm brake disc adaptor to use a 220mm rear brake disc. I'm already using a 220mm on the front and it's great.
- Shimano 220mm brake disc

I'm still thinking about buying a barely used Bosch PowerTube 625 a friend has no more use for... Could come in handy on some big rides in the Alps, but carrying another 4 kilos in the backpack...

B1rdie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
Well…its a boring saturday evening here in Brazil so I bought myself:
A brand new Cube stereo hybrid 160 race 😃
To be waiting for me in Manchester next month when I arrive for a few weeks visit to my daughter.
Next, am going to buy badges of a few sites from the UK to sew onto my bike bag.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
I've been promising myself a set of i9's for years and a new HT build for No2 and a set of 29er Lyric Ultimates for me means I upgrade the heckler wheels and go mullet and all the other bikes have a wheel swap.

So like this but un purple (obviously)
mountain-380-ws3.jpg

i9-hubs-1540.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles