• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered What are these things that came with my bike?

EnjOy!

Jul 8, 2019
Belgium
So yesterday I got my new bike, there were not many extra's in the box except for these things and I have no idea what they are for. 4 Screw, a plastic thingy and 4 oval white stickers.

EDIT: The bike is a Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Race
IMG_20190730_1526142.jpg
IMG_20190730_1526264.jpg

Last edited:

EnjOy!

Jul 8, 2019
Belgium
This is probably me not keeping track of peoples posts .. but you didn't mention in this post what bike it is ? which might help narrow things down.

I think the 4 plastic things are plasters, to be applied when you fall off the bike because you didn't find where the other parts went ;-)

I'm sorry, It's a Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Race

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I have no idea what they are

OK .. that makes at least two of us :)

I'd guess the stickers are frame protectors to stop cable rub/slap marks.

The screws ? spare bottle cage screws ?

The plastic thing ? some kind of alignment tool ?

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what they actually are and see how incredibly wrong I was :)

MitchF

E*POWAH Elite
Jun 1, 2019
Mirokumk38
The stickers looks like pieces of second skin. Protective covering over battery cover and that front end. Might be a spare set OR his haven’t been fitted. They’re pre shaped so should be obvious if they haven’t

Black plastic piece is a piece of left over shite from factory packing to dealer.

Bolts. Hmmmm. Look like outer bottom motor shield plate.
keep em but check bottom plate is fitted ok ?.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles