Kenevo Gen1 What’s the best price you’ve got a Kenevo comp for ?

Funky Bolly

Nov 10, 2018
Newport wales
Hi I’m planning to buy a Kenevo comp but up grade the forks , shock and a 700w battery .But for starters what’s the best price you can get one for ( I understand current market is more demand than supply ) I don’t really fancy them dual crown forks on the expert .cheers .

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
Hi I’m planning to buy a Kenevo comp but up grade the forks , shock and a 700w battery .But for starters what’s the best price you can get one for ( I understand current market is more demand than supply ) I don’t really fancy them dual crown forks on the expert .cheers .
Are you talking brand new only? or does it include pre-owned?

Got my 2020 Expert for $5500 with 289 miles

15%-20% off is my discount when buying brand new, current year from a shop i've been going to for years. Up to 30% off for previous year models. That was pre-pandemic. Now shops can sell bikes at msrp plus tax even with the recent price increases

Funky Bolly

Nov 10, 2018
Newport wales

15%-20% off is my discount when buying brand new, current year from a shop i've been going to for years. Up to 30% off for previous year models. That was pre-pandemic. Now shops can sell bikes at msrp plus tax even with the recent price increases
Yes Brand new UK price at moment the pound against the dollar is $1.38 to the £ 1

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california

Yes Brand new UK price at moment the pound against the dollar is $1.38 to the £ 1
well in the US right now we expect to pay msrp plus tax....that’s if we can find one. Levos fly off the shelf as soon as they arrive the shop. Kenevos are actually unheard of lol

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles