Voima Orders/Shipping Options

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
I ordered my K1 March 9th, but I don’t thing they’re going to start making and shipping them until they fulfill the K2 orders first. 😢
I was told my order would be shipped about 2 weeks after payment, so I that's the case.

Onetime

Aug 10, 2022
Cali
I was told my order would be shipped about 2 weeks after payment, so I that's the case.
Well I wish that was the case, because I would’ve had mine by now. I’ve been in communication with Chris from Pole and he related that the K2’s were being produced first, then the K1’s. But he also said that should happen this month.

BigG

Feb 15, 2023
US, SoCal
I wonder how many frames produced overall in each size. My machine xl has serial number in mid 20 and I got one of late machines with fixed rear triangle just before discontinuation of it in favor of Stamina.
Voima K4 mid 30 s/n and I got it as one of last LED models before discontinuation in a weird mix with older front triangle and updated swingarm with new brake mount.

Ridelow

Mar 24, 2023
Norway
Got my shipping confirmation today. So hopefully it will turn up over the weekend.
Finland to Norway aint to far so hoping for speedy delivery

Blownoutrides

Mar 22, 2021
USA
Ordered my K3 a week ago. I’ve asked about timing a couple of times but so far this is the most info that’s come back:

“K3 sized framesets are currently in production. Hopefully the next email you receive form us contianis your shipping and tracking information for your order.”

Can anyone decode that into rough units of time (days, weeks, months…)?

I don’t want to plan an ebike trip if I don’t have an ebike. That would be a lot of work LOL.

Blownoutrides

Mar 22, 2021
USA
K2, ordered early march, with Trickstuff brakes, Sram transmission, Cane creek coil and axs dropper. also got it with the old style magnet not the valve one.
Trickstuff brakes?! Oh gawd I’d love a set but how long will those set you back?

Murphius

Jun 19, 2020
Washington
Random update for others, received shipment notification from Pole on April 14 and bike arrived today April 24 (Washington State). Shipping selected was the cheaper option using the postal service. The battery arrived last Thursday and was shipped via FedEx. No issues with customs.

This was for the Voima ID, K2, base complete build option.

Hiltix

Mar 28, 2023
Bern, Switzerland
Ordered my K3 a week ago. I’ve asked about timing a couple of times but so far this is the most info that’s come back:

“K3 sized framesets are currently in production. Hopefully the next email you receive form us contianis your shipping and tracking information for your order.”

Can anyone decode that into rough units of time (days, weeks, months…)?

I don’t want to plan an ebike trip if I don’t have an ebike. That would be a lot of work LOL.
In my case it took about 2-3 weeks after this message.

Blownoutrides

Mar 22, 2021
USA
Random update for others, received shipment notification from Pole on April 14 and bike arrived today April 24 (Washington State). Shipping selected was the cheaper option using the postal service. The battery arrived last Thursday and was shipped via FedEx. No issues with customs.

This was for the Voima ID, K2, base complete build option.
So sounds like about a month from order to delivery (?).

If so I think that’s pretty reasonable. My We Are One Arrival took about 6 weeks to arrive, and I think they are a similar type/scale of operation (i.e. direct to consumer, building bike to order, etc.)

Murphius

Jun 19, 2020
Washington
So sounds like about a month from order to delivery (?).

If so I think that’s pretty reasonable. My We Are One Arrival took about 6 weeks to arrive, and I think they are a similar type/scale of operation (i.e. direct to consumer, building bike to order, etc.)
Yes, right at a month. Pretty impressed with it all, especially being on the leading edge of the model upgrade to the ID design.

Lightme

Subscriber
Jul 17, 2020
Sydney
Yes, right at a month. Pretty impressed with it all, especially being on the leading edge of the model upgrade to the ID design.

I sent my order March 15 (K3 Race ID frameset). I have heard nothing yet. I was told April, I’ll look for a refund if it’s looking much beyond that.

Ridelow

Mar 24, 2023
Norway
Trickstuff brakes?! Oh gawd I’d love a set but how long will those set you back?
Luckily they managed to find a pair for me, not the maxima but the direttissima. I will receive my bike in 2 days according to the shipping company, with the battery coming on Friday so wait was not too long. I ordered on the 2 of march and added the trickstuff brakes a week later but it was not in the configurator.

I have ordered another K2 Led Prime with basic config and that should ship in 2-3 days after it's payed.

Blownoutrides

Mar 22, 2021
USA
I sent my order March 15 (K3 Race ID frameset). I have heard nothing yet. I was told April, I’ll look for a refund if it’s looking much beyond
Luckily they managed to find a pair for me, not the maxima but the direttissima. I will receive my bike in 2 days according to the shipping company, with the battery coming on Friday so wait was not too long. I ordered on the 2 of march and added the trickstuff brakes a week later but it was not in the configurator.

I have ordered another K2 Led Prime with basic config and that should ship in 2-3 days after it's payed.
Gotcha. Dying to get a set of Maximas but also very curious about the new Intend brakes. So far TRPs are the reliable devil I know.

Darkyhs

Oct 25, 2020
Lisbon, Portugal
Ordered bike on the 6th of April after speaking with Pole, and having (all) my questions answered. Bike has been shipped last week on the 21st of April, out for delivery today :). Yesterday was a Bank Holiday in Portugal, otherwise I guess it would have arrived yesterday.

1682499357841.png

Blownoutrides

Mar 22, 2021
USA
Voima ID K3 frameset ordered 4/17 and got shipping notification today (!) 5/10. About 3 weeks from order to ship, which seems pretty good for a just-in-time / DTC company making super complex stuff.

Blownoutrides

Mar 22, 2021
USA
They finally started selling rear brake adapters in 200,203, 220 an 223.
Just fyi you get a 200 with bike/frame purchase, and any other size is an add on.

Kinda rubs me the wrong way TBH - if these bikes are built to order I feel like you ought to get your choice. No sense paying for (and making) something you don’t need. But that’s a minor thing.

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
Ohhh,,, i can put myself in the thread now. Ordered an led on special. Then wasn't allowed to spec the seat post length or upgrade the zeb to ultimate version so I changed to ID complete.

Now its hurry up and wait.... and start buying and selling stuff.
Hehehe, the wheels, brakes, stem/handlebar, tires and rear shock wont even make it onto the bike!....
But it was way cheaper for me to buy a complete bike than order a frame and build it up.

Jay29er

Subscriber
Jun 30, 2022
TN
Just an update. I ordered on 2/26 and received the wheels yesterday and the frame today. Shipped out 4/5 so overall great communication from Chris throughout this whole process. Ordered the K3 Race ID build by the way in gold with new SRAM transmission. Hopefully build this weekend.

Blownoutrides

Mar 22, 2021
USA
Just an update. I ordered on 2/26 and received the wheels yesterday and the frame today. Shipped out 4/5 so overall great communication from Chris throughout this whole process. Ordered the K3 Race ID build by the way in gold with new SRAM transmission. Hopefully build this weekend.
Sounds epic! Post some pics!

Received my battery yesterday but the frame (k3) has been stuck in Helsinki for a week going nowhere. Does that sound like par for the course or should I be worried? Shipping via Posti to USPS.

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
Who’s ordered from the UK? Trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to fly to Finland and bring it back vs having it delivered and getting hit with the fees.

Jay29er

Subscriber
Jun 30, 2022
TN
Sounds epic! Post some pics!

Received my battery yesterday but the frame (k3) has been stuck in Helsinki for a week going nowhere. Does that sound like par for the course or should I be worried? Shipping via Posti to USPS.
Went back and looked and my frame was over there for 4-5 days before it shipped to the US. So no worries on that IMHO. I also went the USPS route and no problems. Had the most Problems with the battery being released from customs (FedEx). Will post pics hopefully this weekend.

Blownoutrides

Mar 22, 2021
USA
Went back and looked and my frame was over there for 4-5 days before it shipped to the US. So no worries on that IMHO. I also went the USPS route and no problems. Had the most Problems with the battery being released from customs (FedEx). Will post pics hopefully this weekend.
Just got a message saying it’s in NY and it’ll be here Thursday! Stoked

Snowdude

Feb 20, 2020
USA
Hello, anyone bought Voima from USA? I am wondering what the shipping process was, especially if you had to pay duties and if so how much? I read up on US Customs website but it's not entirely clear. Any info or advice would be helpful.

Thank you.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles