Article Video: Every 2020 Levo and Colour Option

YrianX

Patreon
Sep 14, 2019
Norway
Sweet looking bikes for sure!

But HOI! ROB!

Every Color? Where's the last S-works, the "Dove Grey & Rocket red"? ;)
1568835475434.png

YrianX

Patreon
Sep 14, 2019
Norway
I'm pulling your leg a little bit Rob, great video. I just checked and you are right, that colorway is not listed for the UK, but it is in the Scandinavian selection on Specialized site amongst others.

Btw, could I ask you if you noticed if the S-works used a slimmer AXS dropper with a shim as I assume you had these up close and personal?

I've been trying to verify (Also created a separate thread on here, but no takers that coiuld check 100% yet) as I'm waiting for my S-works frameset only and would like to pick up a dropper for it as there seems to be good discounts vs. launch prices on the AXS stuff around currently. But Specialized lists 30.9 for it on the Sworks while everything else seems to be 34.9 droppers.

Looking at your closeups in the video that dropper actually DO look slimmer, so starting to think they actually ARE using a 30.9 with a shim as someone else hinted to as well with the S-works. Wonder why they would be doing that if so....

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I'm pulling your leg a little bit Rob, great video. I just checked and you are right, that colorway is not listed for the UK, but it is in the Scandinavian selection on Specialized site amongst others.

Btw, could I ask you if you noticed if the S-works used a slimmer ASX dropper with a shim as I assume you had these up close and personal?

I've been trying to verify (Also created a separate thread on here, but no takers that coiuld check 100% yet) as I'm waiting for my S-works frameset only and would like to pick up a dropper for it as there seems to be good discounts vs. launch prices on the AXS stuff around currently. But Specialized lists 30.9 for it on the Sworks while everything else seems to be 34.9 droppers.

Looking at your closeups in the video that dropper actually DO look slimmer, so starting to think they actually ARE using a 30.9 with a shim as someone else hinted to as well with the S-works. Wonder why they would be doing that if so....
Quite possibly - it’s a different carbon layup for the S-Works so maybe that’s why. I’ll see if I can find out.

B16C44FC-262D-4BAC-9148-856774703895.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles