ryturn

Sep 12, 2019
Australia
Maydena Bike Park
Maydena , Tasmania Australia .
1 hr
..just released.
E bikes!
We see E bikes as an important part of the future of MBP- our uplift service isn’t going anywhere, but we recognise that E bikes provide a new style of riding that makes climbing fun!
Over coming weeks and months we’ll be announcing a range of exciting E bike-focused developments, and initiatives. We have also landed our first E bike hire fleet- these will be available on our system in coming days.
E bikes are welcome on all our trails, and on our uplift service (pedal assist only).

after Maydena straight to Derby and St Helens......must be on the list

ssar

Apr 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW Australia
I had an unexpected opportunity to spend a day @ Maydena several weeks ago, 1st experience for me for any bike parks or EMTB riding (apart from trying a local mate's EMTB briefly), and it was AWESOME.
Hired the Trek Rail 7 EMTB & protective gear for the day, without Lift pass, & just rode up & down to my heart's content.
The staff were good & helpful, the terrain very tidy with a quite amazing layout of tracks & such - even managed not to stack it (with great care).
Food & Tap Beers were great!
I probably shouldn't have done this nor tried a cppl of mates' EMTBs briefly as, I'm now sussing out what models I might like if I save enough $.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles