Venturing into the world E-MTB, tomorrow!

Tim G

Apr 26, 2020
Oxford
Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all well and staying safe.

Having parked up my analogue mtb a couple of years ago due to work commitments and a new dog I'm now taking delivery of my Orbea FS M-Team in Graphite tomorrow!

I'd already decided I wanted an E-MTB in a fews years "probably" but having watched many videos including "Rob Rides" combined with the fact I mainly ride with friends who are either 'super heroes' or triathletes I decided to take the plunge and buy an E-MTB as I wanted to enjoy my rides and preserve friendships.

Looking forward to it.

Tim

Tim G

Apr 26, 2020
Oxford
Hiya,

I have to say it fantastic (clearly most owners talking about their bikes would say the same) but I'll try to remain objective.

As I get used to it (and full fat emtbs are different) and I dial in the suspension (seals bed in etc) it gets better and better.

Very capable bike, stable and confidence inspiring.

No niggles so far.

Have you bought one - which model?

Tim

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
Thanks for the reply.I've currently got a "long" shortlist comprising the Focus Jam2 6 8 nine, the Oreba, Whyte E150, Cube Sterio Hybrid and the Cannondale Monterra 2.Might come down to which I can test ride and availability Love the look and colour choices of the Orbea

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north
Enjoy your Wild FS looks a real capable woods weapon, it was going to be my pick of my shortlist, but lack of availability rendered it binned,patience was never my strong point,? Just waiting on my Thok, tick thok tick thok ?‍♂️

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles