New to the emtb world

Undertheoaks3

Dec 29, 2019
California
Well where do I begin, I've been riding mtb since the eighties, and have loved every moment of it. Stepped away for a while at least riding as much as I'd like to but always had a bike in my arsenal. Just bought a specialized turbo levo comp and well well well cant wait to go riding again. It's all stock except for the software, as I love tinkering with that stuff. I live in NorCal, SF bay area to be more precise and have a ton of trails to ride. I also compete in Moto Trials with the Sacramento PITS club and think a lot of those skills should traverse over just fine I can already sit on the bike in the garage and balance upright and hop the wheels in both directions. Looking forward to picking some brains here on the forum. Thanks

Tim69

Feb 25, 2019
Israel
Well where do I begin, I've been riding mtb since the eighties, and have loved every moment of it. Stepped away for a while at least riding as much as I'd like to but always had a bike in my arsenal. Just bought a specialized turbo levo comp and well well well cant wait to go riding again. It's all stock except for the software, as I love tinkering with that stuff. I live in NorCal, SF bay area to be more precise and have a ton of trails to ride. I also compete in Moto Trials with the Sacramento PITS club and think a lot of those skills should traverse over just fine I can already sit on the bike in the garage and balance upright and hop the wheels in both directions. Looking forward to picking some brains here on the forum. Thanks
Welcome!!
Trials is on of the best skillsets to have mtb'ing.. so I'm sure you have a blast! And will have all the more fun on a emtb!
Keep us posted!
Tim
P.S. - and if by "tinkering with the software" you mean derestricting.. better "tread lightly" on that subject, as it's not looked on favorably by most..?

johnwski

Aug 11, 2019
Calif
Welcome UnderOaks, sure you will enjoy your Levo.

Great forum for info, updates, etc.

Noticed you were in the Bay Area. I'm in the east bay (Mt Diablo) and have a new 20 Levo Comp and enjoying every minute on it!

Undertheoaks3

Dec 29, 2019
California
Welcome!!
Trials is on of the best skillsets to have mtb'ing.. so I'm sure you have a blast! And will have all the more fun on a emtb!
Keep us posted!
Tim
P.S. - and if by "tinkering with the software" you mean derestricting.. better "tread lightly" on that subject, as it's not looked on favorably by most..?
Didnt mean derestricting, just playing with the power modes with mission control and Blevo

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles