used Levo FSR prices

xcentric

Feb 2, 2019
Market Drayton
For those lucky few who have had previous Levos and upgraded to the latest, what sort of loss did you take on your bike when selling it on, and how old was it? Interested to know what the s/h market is currently like.....

Am interested as whilst the last of the models in the UK were going for between 10% and 20% off RRP, so maybe £600 saving - but I decided the newer model has that much improvement in it (plus warranty, etc.) so decided to order one of those - thus a s/h one from someone would have to be quite a lot more off than that to have tempted me.....

Am wondering what it may be worth 1, 2, 3 years down the line, and I suspect with fast developing technology, depreciation is pretty steep.....!

Neilvx

Jul 4, 2018
Hampshire
I paid £2500 for my ex 2017 demo in 2018. Got a great deal as they still go for that now a days. I personally think once it hits a year old your going to lose give or take 50% of its market value.

madcow

Jan 28, 2019
DE
Good question. I live in Germany and it looks like you won't get more that 3500€ for a used Levo FSR Comp 6fattie 2018 in good condition.

Related to the price when new, the loss after 1 year is about 1000-1500 €.
Which is ridiculous high :-/

xcentric

Feb 2, 2019
Market Drayton
not so sure it is that high - given that the warranty is then gone, that's a chunk of value there..... of course, if it were lower that would be great :)

madcow

Jan 28, 2019
DE
Well... in Germany you have 2 years warranty on the bike.
I think it is mainly due to the new models every year.
Better, nicer and just newer :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles