Levo 2018 FSR Battery

Kobus levo

Jun 7, 2018
South Africa
Hi Fellow Levio riders.
I bought a Levio the beginning of this year and enjoy every ride on it. Must say the standard Ohlin’s shock to the job excellent. Please help with the following, I need to get hold of a second battery but no Specialize bike shop have stock and no one can give an estimate when they will receive stock.
What is the spec of the battery I bought the bike with, I cant find any spec’s on the Battery except for the following.

Manufacture pin: B9JE2067F
Made date: E7
Made in China
Is there a more durable battery than that I bought it with available?

My option is to source a battery form a supplier in Germany of the UK, if any body can give some pointer it will be highly appreciated.

Happy cycling

Jan 29, 2018
Nottingham
Hey,

You need item # 98917-5622. Current ETA for a new order with Specialized in the UK is mid-September for a new order. Warranty cases are sadly prioritized.

The main issue with buying from the UK is the hazedous goods charge of sending a battery overseas. Last time we did it I believe it cost us north of £100.

Kobus levo

Jun 7, 2018
South Africa
Thank you Anthony for the item number. I see a lot on the forum about possible "stronger longer lasting batteries" will this be the case with this battery as well? What is the reason for this shortage on batteries?

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
There is a shortage on batteries simply because the bikes are so popular, that the demand for spare batteries is outstripping supply

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles