US Pricing? for Cube Stereo Hybrid 120/140/160

techm8n

Sep 15, 2020
SF Bay Area
US owners of the Cube Stereo Hybrid 120, 140, or 160. How much did you get your Cube for? I can't find US pricing in the web.

I'm looking into getting a Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL 625 27.5

Thanks!

Zudnik

Jul 27, 2020
NNJ, USA
Only place I know you can get them in the USA is Fly Ride and their prices are online. Careful though, mine came without a chain and their sales team is full of bs. Their service team is helpful though if you need them.

techm8n

Sep 15, 2020
SF Bay Area
Only place I know you can get them in the USA is Fly Ride and their prices are online. Careful though, mine came without a chain and their sales team is full of bs. Their service team is helpful though if you need them.
Thanks for the tip!

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
The chain is an extra!
Sounds a bit like buying a German car here in Germany. Basically you get an empty box, with beer crates for seats. Everything else you have to add as an extra! Cube is German.
Whilst driving, I have noticed that on most luxury car brands, the indicators are obviously extras too, and a lot of people can't seem to afford them! ;-)

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles