Levo Gen 2 Turbo Levo 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich the gasman

E*POWAH Master
May 4, 2019
North east
Three models coming out, Carbon only - An Expert starting at 11k, a Pro at 13k, SW at 15k. Using S sizing, no specifics on travel numbers yet until the release date on the 23rd. These price jumps seem insane on what was already an expensive bike.
I was Told starts at 9.5k, 11.5k and 14.5k. I know what’s coming tho ?, we all will see next week . ⏱

RSVB4

Apr 27, 2020
Ca
Only thing holding me back is the travel is unknown.. Shop is making me pay in full to get it but refundable until shipped.

Austin Thomas

Mar 17, 2021
UK
Ok i saw it. It’s a new levo. New motor. 700wh battery. Mullet only. S2-S6 sizing. Sworks is 2 tone color. Pro is red. Expert is like stumpy 2 tone black. Adjustable headset
Exciting times. Which colours are the two tone S-Works? Motor manufacturer?

Rosemount

E*POWAH Elite
May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
Nope not bs. I saw on computer screen. I couldn’t take a pic even though I wanted to. But i saw the sworks, pro and the expert. Sworks is axs, pro is full kashima, expert had black stanchions.

I tried to absorb as much info as I could

I was replying to Rekt who seems to think the prototypes have been seen numerous times on trails .
Then why no pics on the trails ? It moves too fast ? lol .

Killswitch73

Sep 15, 2018
West Midlands
A big birdie who runs a shop tells me that specialized are 5 years ahead of everybody else . he stated that i need to make another facebook group ( Run the Levo SL owners group) This tells me its a new Kind of Levo , He wouldnt tell me anything else but said he could hook me up a demo of one when its released .

Major things are coming from Speciailized and not just this summer but next 12/18 months .

Im going to ask him tomorrow what the crack is as i think hes annoyed at me for dribbling over a SC X0 Rsv for 2022 .

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
same motor but updated wiring harness. motor is quieter than my 2021 levo.
Makes sense. We were just reading the description and couldn’t find any details on the motor. It just said the wattage bump is double and now uses tcu2. The mounting looks the same but the motor covers were different. It basically looks like a mullet stumpy evo with a motor.

ebikeZA

Apr 2, 2018
Cape Town
There has been a turbo Levo (new) riding around the trail here, but its so well camouflaged in black and white decals and funny shapes that its hard to make anything of it as it zooms past ..... its fast ... or the guy riding it is... I can't catch him on my Levo. (im just slow) but it does look interesting ...

DtEW

Dec 8, 2020
Bay Area, California
same motor but updated wiring harness. motor is quieter than my 2021 levo.

Gates introduced a new belt drive. It might be possible that the new-version Brose incorporates this.

Austin Thomas

Mar 17, 2021
UK
It was like a blue and black

i was looking for motor name. All it said new motor with 500+ watts. Tcu2
Thanks. That fits with what I have heard elsewhere. Is it still the 23rd release according to your contact? I heard that has slipped a few days.

cuaion

Sep 16, 2019
Denmark
I hope its in Turkish lira
Even better ? I know I want an expert, but s-sizing ?? How to figure it out? No lbs are taking expensive bike home, so you have to guess and hope for the best. I’m 182cm and large levo is perfect, but I s-sizing? ?

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
Motor is like 565 watts or something. Description didn’t show name of motor. All it said was new motor

I wanted to take a pic but didn’t
Description of 2021 Levo also says it's a new motor although it's the same 2.1 motor (except some internal upgrades) as on 2019 and 2020 Levos which already has 565W peak power. So new Levo will most likely have same 2.1 motor, but hopefully with upgraded internals to improve reliability, maybe they will even upgrade the version number to 2.2 ...

roccobarocco

Feb 26, 2020
Germany
Description of 2021 Levo also says it's a new motor although it's the same 2.1 motor (except some internal upgrades) as on 2019 and 2020 Levos which already has 565W peak power. So new Levo will most likely have same 2.1 motor, but hopefully with upgraded internals to improve reliability, maybe they will even upgrade the version number to 2.2 ...

This sounds plausible, and hopefully the harness is waterproof this time...

Steyoner

Feb 20, 2021
Portugal
Someone on this forum has a photo but it got canned by mods

Blue and black s works.

I hope the expert is running performance elite which means same performance as the pro and s works without the cost.

yes they are running them, 38 and x2 for expert and up, it seems.

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
Another thing I just remembered, carbon wheels start at pro level. All mullet

i like the color on expert build. The pro has like a matte light red they call redwood, looks like the aluminum levo SL red maybe lighter. Wouldn’t be my first color of choice, but it looked good with the kashima post and fork

I couldn’t see the lettering on the s-works. It did have axs which i like. I think the color was blue(or purple) in the motor area then rest of frame seemed like matte carbon

the specialized logo might be on the bottom of the downtube. I did not see the logo from side view for the 3 builds

we were using the computer in the mechanics area and the monitor wasn’t that great

The shape of the bike looks nice

the expert color scheme was similar to this
F3A0568D-657F-4E26-B378-9DEA6FB06184.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles