Rail (625Wh) tubeless pump

idunne

Sep 19, 2022
merseyside liverpool
am thinking on buying one of these tubeless booster pumps that seat mtb tires are they worth the money or should i go with the make your own with a fire extinguisher anyone out there got a views on these booster pumps

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I have a JoeBlow Booster Pump by Topeak.
I highly rate it as both a pump, and a tubeless inflator. Flick a switch to fill the canister, pump to 160psi, and flick the switch back again - and the tyre springs into life. You can then carry on pumping if it's not enough.

I wouldn't be without it anymore!

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Airshot tubeless tyre inflator, I wouldn't try fitting a new tyre tubeless without one.
£48.49 + free UK delivery from Tredz

BIG-DUKE-6

Feb 21, 2023
Usa
Please tell me you didnt pay that for it?
Yep. Has a lot of features for a digital pump. Actually it’s cheaper than most of the charge pumps out there. Works better than my DEWALT stand up air compressor. Plus it’s portable. Buy once cry once. Did you get the Orbea discount code?

Yoak

Apr 5, 2020
Norway
I just use a regular Bontrager floor pump. Only had an issue setting up a tubeless tyre once or twice, but that was due to seriously dented rims. Then I just took it to the nearest gas station and inflated it there (unscrewed the valve)

farang

Jul 7, 2023
USA
I use the TOPEAK TUBIBOOSTER X TUBELESS TIRE INFLATOR and retired my air compressor as it was taking up too much space. Great purchase for me!

E-MAD MALC

Subscriber
Nov 16, 2021
EAST SUSSEX
I use the TOPEAK TUBIBOOSTER X TUBELESS TIRE INFLATOR and retired my air compressor as it was taking up too much space. Great purchase for me!
I too have one of those, and a Joe blow better to put air in the tyre than Co2 which can effect your sealant.
Of course if your on the trail I carry a Co2 for convenience but when I get back to me car I put air back in the tyre

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles