Transport bag for trains (TGV)

Moots YBB

Dec 18, 2018
Brussels
I would,like to take my Levo on a TGV, sadly they have no space for bikes, on luggage.
Bikes have to be “luggage sized” no wheels.
My secone problem is that i would have to take this bike thru Paris, from North staion to Austerlitz, and i dont want to carry it to the metro, i prefer to cycle, so, the bag the bike is transported in should fold into my rucksack, or attached to it.

of course as im not REALLY transporting the bike in the bag, just wrapping it while its in the train, it doesnt have to be very sturdy.

does anyone have an idea how to do this, is there. a bike fittjing this description ? i could put the wheels in a separate bag.
in the worst case i might store it when arriving in oaris ( the second train allows bikes)

oh by the way, from 2020 the thalys will have spaces dedicated to bikes !! FINALY !

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
So, it seems you are not looking for a full on bike bag where you have to dismantle the bike, but more a bag that qualifies as luggage but which you can pull the bike out of and ride it easily?

Moots YBB

Dec 18, 2018
Brussels
yes, but the bag has to fit in the luggage compartment, so i will have to remove the wheels. i want it to be opaque but foldable.

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
I think you are going to have to home brew something; I doubt there is a commercial product that meets all of your needs somehow.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles