SZZS specific CEF50-main thread (initial builds and troubleshooting related only)

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Without a motor?
How does the 820 motor noise compare to your M510? A few of us are curious.🤔

Plus, early reports are saying that it can be a little loud in turbo mode when climbing? Or just under load? Do you mind wearing a backpack of 65 lbs in order to test power and noise under stress?😁😆

stuff

Nov 3, 2022
Spain
You did get tracking showing it was flown to Europe ok?
Nope, just the tracking that is from within Europe, but it's still as "Shipment information received"

Flight took off 8 days ago tho, but based on previous DDP/DPD purchases, it can take a couple of days till it's handled by the EU service due to customs/etc

temon10

Feb 8, 2022
Malang, Indonesia
Mine shipped through my agent and only can track locally from seller to my agent warehouse at Guangzhou. Already received 2 weeks ago, and usually with sea cargo will arrive to Indonesia in 1 month, so estimated arrival on end of this moth.

LEE.

Mar 8, 2023
korea
I received the delivery last week, gave up painting and assembled it. The motor seems to be better than I thought, and the frame is... questionable. Going to do a real test in the mountains tomorrow.

20230421_191458.jpg 20230421_191505.jpg

Suns_PSD

Jul 12, 2022
Austin
I received the delivery last week, gave up painting and assembled it. The motor seems to be better than I thought, and the frame is... questionable. Going to do a real test in the mountains tomorrow.

View attachment 112236 View attachment 112237

So vague! Could you elaborate?

What's better about the motor? How is the noise level?

What's not so great about the frame?

What does your build weigh and what size is it?

Thx.

LEE.

Mar 8, 2023
korea
So vague! Could you elaborate?

What's better about the motor? How is the noise level?

What's not so great about the frame?

What does your build weigh and what size is
Well... Personally, the motor feel is similar to how I changed from the m600 to the m510. I've been using the m510 motor for the past year, and it seems to be about 70-80% of the m510. The noise part seems to be similar to the noise level of the Kenevo SL motor. The unfortunate thing about the frame was that there was a little gap in the headset part, so I had to take supplementary lessons. And it's a pity that the headset is of an uncommon standard... The weight is in the late 19kg range.

Last edited:

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Well... Personally, the motor feel is similar to how I changed from the m600 to the m510. I've been using the m510 motor for the past year, and it seems to be about 70-80% of the m510. The noise part seems to be similar to the noise level of the Kenevo SL motor. The unfortunate thing about the frame was that there was a little gap in the headset part, so I had to take supplementary lessons. And it's a pity that the headset is of an uncommon standard... The weight is in the late 19kg range.
What about the super boost "rocky" mode? Power?

Also, you're using the DPC-245 color display?

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Thanks in advance!💪
Screenshot_20230421-135220.png

LEE.

Mar 8, 2023
korea
너무 모호해! 자세히 설명해 주시겠습니까?

모터는 뭐가 더 좋은가요? 소음 수준은 어떻습니까?

프레임에 대해 그다지 좋지 않은 것은 무엇입니까?

빌드의 무게와 크기는 얼마입니까?

고마워.

What about the super boost "rocky" mode? Power?

Also, you're using the DPC-245 color display?
It's a 36v motor, and I haven't tried rocky mode yet. The display is dpc245.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles