Suspension Dropper Post (PNW Coast)

Cricket23

Oct 4, 2020
Surrey
Hi all,

I came across the PNW Coast suspension dropper post recently, I has 40mm of air suspension travel and I believe it's the only type in existance. I have a hardtail and it seems like this could be a good addition to smooth out the roots and bumps when seated. BTW, the amount of support/suspension can be adjusted with a suspension fork pump.

My question is, has anyone got any expeience of this product? Is this the only product of it's kind or are there othes?

Cheers,

C23

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
I asked the same question a few years ago on MTBR

Mike, a regular and respected contributor to the American MTBR forum and a professional wheel builder posted this;

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
I’ve just got one, only had one ride so far, but seems good, need to play with a bit more and let a bit more air out, but happy so far. It took a lot of searching to get one in the UK,

Cricket23

Oct 4, 2020
Surrey
I’ve just got one, only had one ride so far, but seems good, need to play with a bit more and let a bit more air out, but happy so far. It took a lot of searching to get one in the UK,

Good to know thanks. Would you be kind enough to give us an update after a few more rids pls. Where did you get yours?
Cheers,

C23

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
Will do, I got it from the place in the link...or if outside the Uk search the PNW website as it shows locations where you can get it.

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
There is no rebound so it can be a bit springy if set too soft, in all honestly not really sure it’s that good, I had one of the suntour suspension posts before, ok it had no dropper and looked a bit strange, but the suspension was far better.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles