Surrey Hills - INTEL

Sidepod

Sep 2, 2020
Oxford
Chaps,

never been. Always looks good on Rob’s footage.
Probs head over there tomorrow.

Where to park?
Best routes etc?

Many thanks.

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
Walking bottom car park is central and is right on peaslake stores for a coffee or sandwich

got good access to the main areas:

56ED797F-DBF1-495C-BED2-94B8FCD27819.png

Leith hill from there is cool and then the summer lightning for a longer route,

otherwise holmbury and pitch hill has loads of runs to explore and is close buy from WB carpark

there’s loads more I’m sure but only been a handful of times and still finding my way around

Last edited:

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
Have a look at joining the Surrey Hills emtb Facebook forum.Happy to take you on a blast of Summer Lightning and Redlands sometime as its on my doorstep

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
Moved away about 15 years ago (and miss the Surrey Hills hugely), but I'll bet there's still that hole-in-the-wall cafe in the tower at the top of Leith Hill. Congratulate yourself for getting to the top with coffee, cakes and a grand view!

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
Moved away about 15 years ago (and miss the Surrey Hills hugely), but I'll bet there's still that hole-in-the-wall cafe in the tower at the top of Leith Hill. Congratulate yourself for getting to the top with coffee, cakes and a grand view!
Yup still there and doing very nicely recently as you can imagine

Sidepod

Sep 2, 2020
Oxford
It’s all gone a bit Pete Tong. On my way when the alternator let go. Currently (no pun intended) awaiting AA. Game over.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles