1-1 coaching in Surrey Hills?

Tobers

Jun 20, 2020
England
I’ve got my Levo SL looking rather nice now. Trouble is my skills are badly lacking and I need to bring them up to the level of the blingy bits I’ve got on my bike.

I fancy some 1-1 tuition. Can anyone recommend someone in the Surrey Hills that can overcome my fear of jumps and teach me how to use berms properly etc? Ta.

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
If you join Surrey Hill MTB (keep quiet on the EMTB!) on Face book there are good suggestions made there.

There is also a small but growing EMTB group "Surrey Hills Fun emtb" that meet up occasionally so you can show us your skills after

Maxb

Patreon
Nov 29, 2018
South East England
I have used daryl brown he is doing his training at the bull track which I think is a better environment for training because is very easy to session feature.

Tobers

Jun 20, 2020
England
These guys are too notch, they are behind the plans to convert the old BMX Center in Dorking to a trail Center

this guy is really good too

Thanks - have emailed the Trail Academy folks and got a nice quick reply. Will take a look at rocksandroad.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Whilst I haven’t had coaching with trail academy guys I have seen them around/talked with them a fair bit and some mates kids have Saturday session with them over at Belmont school - I know they’re ride and are familiar with EMTB’s whereas the Rocks and Road guy doesn’t - I know it shouldn’t make a difference but maybe something worth considering

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles