Levo Gen 3 sudden Shutdown in Micro Tune

slowlifter

Jan 15, 2021
Germany
My Levo offers a new feature. Using Microtune the support suddenly ends and the TCU changes into the off mode. After pressing "+" it changes to "Eco" and the motor supports again. There is no failure report within in the app. My retailer tries to sort this out at the moment with Specialized. Perhaps anybody on the board knows this problem? At the moment it is just annoying but depending on the trail profile a sudden loss of power can be quit risky. Tomorrow i will try to stay in the normal modes, just to be sure that it is only related to Microtune.

slowlifter

Jan 15, 2021
Germany
Short Update

it also happens in Smart Mode and the regular mode.

No news from Specialized. Leaving to the Alps on the 22.06., in this moments i wish i was able to ride a push bike with my knee.

Scancian

Oct 30, 2018
Spain
Hi,

I also have had the same issue. I went to the dealer and tell them. The guy said that the bike needed an update. In fact I could not update OTA with the Mission Control app and the dealer did it in the store. Unfortunately the update didn’t solve the issue but now It only happens when the bike is stopped and I try to restart again. Just to times in a week in 4 rides so I will wait to come back to the dealer a few weeks just to see how the problem evolves.

slowlifter

Jan 15, 2021
Germany
Hi slowlifter,

Have the dealer changed the cable? Let me know which cabe is to speak with mine in order to fix it.

Thanks a lot and enjoy in the Alps
He changed the motor cable. Hope the problem is fixed now.

first Alps trip this year, i am excited 🤪🤙

Scancian

Oct 30, 2018
Spain
Hi slowlifter,

I expect you have enjoyed your trip to the Alps. Is Everything ok after the motor cable was changed?

I still have to go to my dealer to try to change it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles