Stans ex3?

thebarber

E*POWAH Elite
May 28, 2018
Norfeast
Anyone had experience with these?
I'm not hard on wheels but wanna get best bang for bucks.
Looking at hope pro4 etc. Etc

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Anyone had experience with these?
I'm not hard on wheels but wanna get best bang for bucks.
Looking at hope pro4 etc. Etc
Not had any experience with Stan's wheels but if you are after a great set of wheels at a great price go for a set of Hunt Enduro wide wheels or the trail wide , great wheels British company, good after service etc

I've got the Enduro wide ones they have had lots of abuse and still running true and bearings are still good after two years?

thebarber

E*POWAH Elite
May 28, 2018
Norfeast
Not had any experience with Stan's wheels but if you are after a great set of wheels at a great price go for a set of Hunt Enduro wide wheels or the trail wide , great wheels British company, good after service etc

I've got the Enduro wide ones they have had lots of abuse and still running true and bearings are still good after two years?

Look good but I don't fancy waiting until mid June

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
I had my eye on the EX3 but just couldn't find a pair in stock. Ended up with a set of Industry Nine Enduro wheels. I really really like them. Light(ish) but so far really really hardy. Fast engagement hub does sound like I'm being chased by angry bees though.....

Gordon

thebarber

E*POWAH Elite
May 28, 2018
Norfeast
I had my eye on the EX3 but just couldn't find a pair in stock. Ended up with a set of Industry Nine Enduro wheels. I really really like them. Light(ish) but so far really really hardy. Fast engagement hub does sound like I'm being chased by angry bees though.....

Gordon
Must av cost a packet tho?

thebarber

E*POWAH Elite
May 28, 2018
Norfeast
Well stans is out the window and in with DT's HX531 36h on hope pro4 with a steel freehub , that should see me out.
I do like the look of the hunt spec but don't wanna wait that long

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles