Levo Gen 2 Stand Recommendation For Turbo Levo

AP123

Jul 31, 2020
Los Angeles
I have a Bontrager stand that I've had for years. It feels robust to the point of clunky.

Although I'm sure it will continue to last another 10 years+, is there another that works particularly well with my first e-bikes, the 2021 Turbo Levo?

The one I have takes some time an effort to spin the knob, tighten the clamp on the seat tube. It's not so bad on my pedal bike but arduous at best with the wieght of the Levo. Leaving it hang by the seat has me a bit concerned for any length of time. There aren't any other options I can see as it won't fit any other way in the frame.

Any solid stands out there that work well? If it's a stand I can keep for a while, I'm not too concerned about budget but I'm also not looking to overspend for no reason.

Any recommendations appreciated.

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
I'm happy with my Bikehand heavy duty stand. $170US from Amazon, so more than the junky stands (which is what the Bikehand replaced) and less than the premium stands. I clamp the top tube of my '19 Turbo Levo carbon.

AP123

Jul 31, 2020
Los Angeles
Thanks for the replies. I'd probably opt for the Feedback Sports Pro Elite but after watching the park tool video on clamping dropper posts, I decided to keep my existing stand.

I'll extend my dropper post and clamp the seatpost while the seat also rests on the clamp.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles