Levo Gen 3 Bike floor stand recommendations

Sarends

May 7, 2019
Colorado
Do you all have any recommendations for a garage bike stand? Not a mechanic’s stand, just something so I don’t have to lean my Levo against the wall. Thx!

Chris6

Apr 4, 2019
South west
This works well .

5213B34A-BD0C-44C2-8D40-A0D7ACD88962.png

unclezz

May 3, 2020
CZ
Go for a Stabilus 2.0 or the classic Stabilus 1.0 if you don't need to have a folding one...

You can easily find them on local shops online or on Amazon. I use them for both e-mtbs and analog bikes. They are rock solid and not too big.

DanoC33

Nov 6, 2022
USA
What are you looking to spend? I have a floor stand like some of the others pictured and found it to be ok for a Levo but easy enough to tip over. I decided to go with one of these NEW BIKE STAND 8MM SHAFT - Bolt It On - Your Motorcycle Tie Down Rack System! and have been very happy with the quality and the way it works on our Levo's. I use this stand for pretty much everything now as it holds the bike secure with the rear tire raised so maintenance, washing, etc. is made easier. Not the cheapest option, but worth it for these heavier bikes.

SteveTTT

Mar 15, 2022
Hampshire, UK
I got an XKL Fat stand as a freebie when I bought my Giant Trance X Advanced E+2. Tbh it’s fine for parking the bike but not stable enough if you’re doing work or cleaning - if the bars turn it can tip the stand and bike. I put some thick 50mm dia foam pipe insulation around the uprights and that’s helped a lot (it’s on 2.6 section tyres) although it’s not perfect. A mate recommends the Oxford stands.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles